Tyron to the Jets

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Well we win get knocked out in the first round I will have to <blech> for the Jets

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now we have nobody left from the 2011 draft either.

1(9) Tyron Smith T USC
2(40) Bruce Carter LB North Carolina
3(71) DeMarco Murray RB Oklahoma
4(110) David Arkin G Missouri St.
5(143) Josh Thomas CB Buffalo
6(176) Dwayne Harris WR East Carolina
7(220) Shaun Chapas FB Georgia
7(252) Bill Nagy G Wisconsin

Last edited:

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
there’s no way you can tell me this team is better without Tyron on it. When he plays he’s a top guy at his position and a beast. He’s been injured too much but they should have done an incentive based contract and kept him around.

Just a silly move- it’s compounded even more when you see our lack of moves in free agency and likely will be more so when they move Tyler smith. Team needed to plug holes and add, they’ve taken a pretty glaring step back at this point imo.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
there’s no way you can tell me this team is better without Tyron on it. When he plays he’s a top guy at his position and a beast. He’s been injured too much but they should have done an incentive based contract and kept him around.

Just a silly move- it’s compounded even more when you see our lack of moves in free agency and likely will be more so when they move Tyler smith.
unless the Jets gave him a lot of money, i’ll be pissed.

RS12

Reaction score
Emmitt Smith 2,0. Should have found a way to stay.

Last edited:

tm1119

Reaction score
One hole. Tyler will move out to tackle, which he was drafted to eventually take over, and Bass will become the starting LG. I'm kind of hoping Richards plays well enough that we can keep Tyler at LG, but I don't think that's the plan. They drafted the future at LT in Tyler and the future is now.
Aka: “We like our guys”. Counting on Bass and/or Richards as if they are sure things is crazy.

Also wouldn’t bank on Tyler moving to LT. They had plenty of opportunities to do so last year and opted to play the likes of Odoga instead

Jarntt

Reaction score
Good luck Tyron. Hope he does the one day sign and retire thing when he is done. Sad to see him in another uniform but if someone is going to give him guaranteed money you have to let him go. He just can’t stay healthy