Tyron to the Jets

CowboyChris

Reaction score
welp, the whole league knows for sure we are taking an OL in the 1st round.;

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Good luck Tyron. Hope he does the one day sign and retire thing when he is done. Sad to see him in another uniform but if someone is going to give him guaranteed money you have to let him go. He just can’t stay healthy
I'm sure he will.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
A elbow brace bigger than a knee brace. All the best to him if he still wants to play with a bad back

This song reminds me of Tyron Smith

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Aka: “We like our guys”. Counting on Bass and/or Richards as if they are sure things is crazy.

Also wouldn’t bank on Tyler moving to LT. They had plenty of opportunities to do so last year and opted to play the likes of Odoga instead
They didn't want to move him around last year, trying to keep some semblance of continuity. But he could end up staying at left guard depending on Richards, although I think it's a long shot since when they drafted Tyler they viewed him as Tyron's eventual replacement.

As far as counting on players like they are a sure thing, that is the Cowboys way now. Players inherit jobs that they didn't because they were better.

Jipper

Reaction score
Some of y’all freaking out about this are the same ones that freaked out and said move on when he missed a game or two for injuries last year….

It’s ok, just let him go, it was time and good to rebuild now…

Hardline

Reaction score
At this point I don't care who stays or goes.
I don't care about who gets drafted.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
20 million. That's gonna be about 4 million per games played...