Tyrone Crawford Fight

IAmLegend

Reaction score
What a beast. But yea he’s definitely getting suspended. Especially for laying his hands on the cops.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Another member of our DL will be suspended in short order; announcement will probably come tomorrow, just before the Giants game (aka Gooddell's boyfriend's team).

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Modern day space marines :rolleyes:

Err... Adeptus Astartes

I think Crawford was pretty drunk. And the bouncers still "didn't want none"..... these NFL guys are barely human with thier size, speed and strength. I damn sure don't want none.

Jipper

Reaction score
he's a bad man...just don't get why these guys can't just atay away from this stuff

superonyx

Reaction score
Makes Zekes wimpy kid that tripped over the barricade a joke...

It was anyway.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
he's a bad man...just don't get why these guys can't just atay away from this stuff
It's a snowball effect. Went to the bar to have fun. I think one of his boys or his brother gets put in a chokehold by bouncers. Then Bouncers jump in the fight. If anyone has been in a club bouncers don't fight fair and will jump you. So when you and your ppls are being attacked by 10 guys and you aren't small you will fight back. I know the other bouncers are probably pissed at whatever bouncer started the fight with him and his boys lol. They were getting that work especially that one dude that got rocked twice and after the second time he just walked off he aint want no more sauce

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Not sure who TMZ is, but they seem to always put up crap right before a game.

They had all summer to put this stuff up.

Yellow journalism.

But....it doesn't excuse his actions.

This has been TMZ's act from day one, and they don't care who they embarrass as long as they're getting clicks. They get their "news" from clips sent to them by randoms.

khiladi

Reaction score

cern

Reaction score
bouncers didn't know how to do their job. you attack both legs and both arms and get perp to the ground. then all you have is a large turtle on its back.

Jipper

Reaction score
It's a snowball effect. Went to the bar to have fun. I think one of his boys or his brother gets put in a chokehold by bouncers. Then Bouncers jump in the fight. If anyone has been in a club bouncers don't fight fair and will jump you. So when you and your ppls are being attacked by 10 guys and you aren't small you will fight back. I know the other bouncers are probably pissed at whatever bouncer started the fight with him and his boys lol. They were getting that work especially that one dude that got rocked twice and after the second time he just walked off he aint want no more sauce

I get that...but if you are a professional athlete why go to a place like that to begin...

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I get that...but if you are a professional athlete why go to a place like that to begin...
Because he is a human being that just wanted to enjoy a night out. I'm sure he didn't go there wanting to get into a fight. But when bouncers start beating up your friends you try to help out as best you can. Me and you wouldn't stand a chance against 4-5 bouncers but he's a different story.