Tyrone Crawford Fight

Scotman

Reaction score
I imagine they're on the hot seat right now and the manager might be as well for not kicking them off the property when they first got into trouble at the bar with the bartender.

I've never heard of anything like that. Got some guys harassing your female bartender and he lets them stay as long as they stay outside and continue to drink. What could possible go wrong with that? What if he had accidentally hit an innocent bystander, like one of those women, swinging wildly like that? He's big enough to knock somenone into a coma or worse.

If I am Goodell, I hit him with the maximum as an example and the NFLPA should walk softly with that video out and them wanting some public love in this upcoming CBA.
Goodell wouldn't even have to explain this suspension. TC is easily big enough to kill someone with one errant punch.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
eh, looks more like a scuffle than a brawl.
those guys threw cheap shots to the back of Crawford's head too

There was one bouncer (red shirt) hitting someone ?crawford's friend? in the back of the head when Crawford took a swing at the guy (bearded guy) and looked to KO him (?friend? stands up holding the back of his head).

if the bouncers were taking cheap shots like that... then I'm glad Crawford was there

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
If he’s suspended without pay can we allocate his money this year to pay others or will that money carry over to next years cap?

gmoney112

Reaction score
Hahah.

I dunno, doesn't look that bad to me. I've seen a lot worse with cops just shrugging and letting everyone go or minor tickets.

Can you imagine if he actually knew how to fight? Instead of just acting like a boulder with arms? Probably for the best. I really wanted to see him wrap up a guy and powerbomb him WCW style though.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
New video released of the whole Ty Craw fight. I guess Goodell has to look into for now. Ty Craw is a G and I take back everything I said about him.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/06/tyrone-crawford-punches-dallas-cowboys-bar-brawl-video/

WOW!!………….the guy is a wild animal. Lucky he wasn't shot dead. Why didn't they taser him? He should be thrown right out of the league. We wont be seeing him for a while. Lets hope he can at least play the first two games until Quinn gets back and possibly Gregory gets reinstated.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hahah.

I dunno, doesn't look that bad to me. I've seen a lot worse with cops just shrugging and letting everyone go or minor tickets.

Can you imagine if he actually knew how to fight? Instead of just acting like a boulder with arms? Probably for the best. I really wanted to see him wrap up a guy and powerbomb him WCW style though.

Wow, you must really be a tough guy then? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

nobody

Reaction score
His group was told to leave, they didn't. Then security rightly tried to get them to leave and it turned violent. Defending himself or not, he should have removed himself from the situation and went outside....So he deserves a suspension, plain and simple. The evidence is right there...first time offense of this nature or not.

Do I want a Cowboy suspended? No. But the rules are the rules. I just wish they were enforced a lot less arbitrarily and with a lot more consistence. The police there were nice. They could have booked him on assaulting a police officer but didn't. He got a hand slap and I'm sure he regrets doing it, but it is what it is. Time to take the punishment, learn from it, and move on.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His group was told to leave, they didn't. Then security rightly tried to get them to leave and it turned violent. Defending himself or not, he should have removed himself from the situation and went outside....So he deserves a suspension, plain and simple. The evidence is right there...first time offense of this nature or not.

Do I want a Cowboy suspended? No. But the rules are the rules. I just wish they were enforced a lot less arbitrarily and with a lot more consistence. The police there were nice. They could have booked him on assaulting a police officer but didn't. He got a hand slap and I'm sure he regrets doing it, but it is what it is. Time to take the punishment, learn from it, and move on.

:hammer:

TheTruthIsOutThere

Reaction score
Guess we will get another defensive linemen suspended for this. We usually get a handful of these every year it seems.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya know, there are some teams that wouldn't wait for the league office to act. Is that the image that the Joneses will allow for this team? There are actually owners that care about the image their team projects to their market, particularly the young fans.

I just wonder if there is anything a player can do that will get him disciplined by this team? Hell, they had a player kill another one through stupidity and waited for the league to act.

I am not a prude, I don't expect choirboys but I do expect players not to get in some bar room brawl that they started. Not only do I think this team has a lowered behavior bar, I don't think they have one at all. And they know it.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Surprised how passive the cops are. If this had been in a city like Richardson or Plano the cops would of took turns tazing Crawford the moment he touched them and would of filled the bar with mace :p

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
I just love watching that round mound of a fat bouncer acting all tough because; 1) He's wearing the 'I'm a Bouncer' t-shirt & 2) There are (8) other guys wearing the same t-shirt and they'll have my back. Rolly-Polly was supposed to break up the altercation and not be in the middle of the altercation. Fortunately for him, he's fat and SLOW. If he was any quicker, he would have taken a few of those hay-makers like he ultimately deserved.