News: Tyrone Crawford to IR

MikeB80

Reaction score
So what, He's been on the back of milk cartons this season anyway.

he has been battling injury and his not being healthy is a part of why the defense has played so poorly.

This a blow to an already bad defense, there is nobody to replace him. This probably means joe jackson or hill will be active. neither of these guys look like nfl players so far.

Covington and woods are going to have to play the best 10 games of their lives in order to help this defense have a chance with the teams upcoming on the schedule. Basically everyone we play for the next 6 weeks can just lineup and run the ball well enough to beat Dallas.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Dude , this is a big blow, TC makes such a big effort we would be losing if it wasnt for him.

how are we going to keep this perfect record going now?

75boyz

Reaction score
I'll second that, and also add in get rid of Richard too. So his pathetic "play with your back to the ball" defensive back technique will be gone forever. And we can start real talent like Jordan Lewis, who can actually get an interception .

Marinelli doesn't like big run clogging DT's.

Richard doesn't like smaller, quick guys who can cover.

Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

You are so right. And I’ll take it even a step further and bet we end up losing/trading Lewis away to another team and he flourishes. And yet Byron stone hands Jones is promoted as some kind of undeserved “shut down” corner. And then Lewis comes in and makes game changing plays, also known as interceptions, on his measly number of snaps because his coach thinks he isn’t tall enough.
Blows my mind.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Here comes Leonard Williams and maybe Patrick Peterson after the Philly game. You have a DT on IR and 2 CBs hamstrung.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here comes Leonard Williams and maybe Patrick Peterson after the Philly game. You have a DT on IR and 2 CBs hamstrung.

You're thinking that the Cowboys are going to be making some major trades?
:huh: