News: Tyrone Crawford to IR

btcutter

Reaction score
not downplaying the mistake in the draft room but having earl thomas or the safety they passed on does not change what we have seen on the field this year its more than just one position

No doubt. But a proper S usually will take a better angle than what Heath did on Sunday and prevented Jets from scoring from 92 yds out.
It is also a cumulative effect as we reached for Taco to play DE 2 yrs ago. Of course now we have zero pass rush and a wasted 1st round pick. These types of mistakes tends to haunt a franchise which is not good enough to overcome with shrewd FA acquisitions.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Seem about right. Dude hasn't stayed healthy his whole career. Just a matter of time.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Hey Man, it was a good run #98..wish you well.

Now, move up Daniel Wise or go get a Big Boi to keep these Guards off Predator n Wolf Hunter, wonder what they'll do with the spot...

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Oh the hell with this...wrap it up folks. Dallas is finished...they don’t have the bodies to compensate. Garrett knows....we’re just swimming against fate into the wind. I bet he knew,thus his blah response about things. Hey coach...Coop won’t be getting much better,and Crawford doesn’t look good.... I can see that. It’s not there on paper when I look at things either.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Could of cut him this last offseason (saved 6 million on top of the already 25 million available) and could of easily signed 2 free agents for cheap that could outplay him.
I was being sarcastic. Totally agree. But they love to completely ignore updating that DT position... Lol

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both Spags and Brad Sham have become unbearable to listen to these oat 3 weeks. Both have been shilling for JJ and Garrett as I every decision they make has Ben gold... They just had some unfortunate events due to lack of player execution.

They can leave with him after the season!
:thumbup:

Kaiser

Reaction score
Hey Man, it was a good run #98..wish you well.

Now, move up Daniel Wise or go get a Big Boi to keep these Guards off Predator n Wolf Hunter, wonder what they'll do with the spot...

Wise is a good idea. Plus we are only a couple of games away from when we can bring McGovern back at OG or maybe Noah Brown.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Watch Trysten Hill still not be active.
He might for roster reasons. I wouldn’t play him,and doubt they would. He’s not even ready to take on our guys in camp. Helman will have more on this tomorrow....he’s like Williams last year. Just not strong enough yet.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Crawford is a damn good football player. This is a big loss.
Yes this is a big loss. I don’t think most people get it. This was our “utility man” that allowed them to move people around. Now? It’s 2 players to fill his one roll. I don’t even care about Crawford making plays or not...his name off the depth chart is a huge blow. It’s over and these people don’t get it!! Making jokes and laughing and “bye falicia” type thoughts. Great...rooting to lose. Ok...well I wasn’t.

Praxit

Reaction score
...cant say he will be missed. Cant tell when he's playing anyways.