RELEASED Tyrone Crawford to retire per McCarthy

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
No. He wasn’t under contract lol

LOL, no wonder he officially retired now, squeezed every dime off of Jerry. Like said prior, he retired several seasons ago but just made it public now. He should start drafting his ROH speech.

cffl2323

Reaction score
I respect a man who gave it his all despite his physical limitations, and then for calling it quits when it was obvious to him he had no more to give.

Your beef shouldn't be with Mr. Crawford, it should be with the front office.

No doubt. Take away the money part, which shouldn't play a part in evaluating a player from a fan's perspective, and he was a good player for us. And who knows, if his health wasn't such an issue then maybe even his contract wouldn't have been that bad either.

There's nothing in this world that I'm worth 9M a year for, but if someone wants to pay me that then tell me where to sign.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
First thing that crossed my mind when I saw the notification pop up on my phone, "Well, CZ should be happy!"

:laugh:

plymkr

Reaction score
First Chris Jones, then LP, then Bell and now Crawford. The Dallas dynasty is officially over.

It's a dark day for me

dfense

Reaction score
The Cowboys need to sign that guy.
The Cowboys never take a chance.
The Cowboys finally spent the money.
The Cowboys spent too much.
The Cowboys need to get rid of that guy.
Why did they ever sign that guy?

Rinse and repeat.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
giphy.gif

LLLOOOLLL

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
God forbid you awful people could find something nice to say and wish him well. He was drafted here and spent his entire career here. He wasn't a bad player. Did you personally pay his salary? No? Then you don't get to complain about money he was paid.

Follow your own rules and leave then. You play no role in what this team does, by your own ‘rules’ don’t talk about it either.