RELEASED Tyrone Crawford to retire per McCarthy

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Like players on this team before him, he got his money. He was never great just okay. I have and never will have an issue with a player taking as much money as possible. My issue is with the organization playing a guy who was never really great, just okay. I wish him well but glad he's gone.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Why in the ***k are they still in talks with Sean Lee?? Lee needs to take a page from Crawford and retire.

Turk

Reaction score
some say he stole the money but it was GIVEN to him by our 'brain trust'

One of the most idiotic contracts we ever gave out. Sure we had some bad ones but this guy was NEVER worth half of what we paid him.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Why in the ***k are they still in talks with Sean Lee?? Lee needs to take a page from Crawford and retire.
Lee is our best LB...by far. As long as he's playing for a dirt cheap contract why do we not want him here?

irishline

Reaction score
We should sign him to a 1 day contract so he can do nothing and retire a Cowboy.

On second thought we did that last year and it cost us 9 million. So nevermind.

Never really minded him too much as a player but oh that contract.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Some funny responses here. But to be honest Crawford was a pretty productive player for the Cowboys as a third round pick in 2012. Never a star, just a solid guy.

It's the fault of the Cowboys' front office he was so overpaid. I don't think it's fair to hate on Crawford because he took that deal. He's always been the player he was; and to think he'd be appreciated more if he played eight years for the veteran's minimum isn't right.

Just my opinion.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Lee is our best LB...by far. As long as he's playing for a dirt cheap contract why do we not want him here?
Hes not tho. He has 100% lost a step. His body cant react to what his mind is seeing. Hes been a step slow 2 years now.

Praxit

Reaction score
....he's finally going to open his own Hot_Bar in Dallas. Then he can legally get into fights.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Follow your own rules and leave then. You play no role in what this team does, by your own ‘rules’ don’t talk about it either.[/QUOTE}

Imagine asking you to treat others with some respect and this is your response.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

I've always been a fan of Lee, but I'd rather have them negotiating a coaching role for him.

Much like *last* year, I want *this* year to be playing some young guys and seeing who sticks.
Jaylon, Lee, Thomas, all a bunch of progress stoppers. Just move on already and let some young guys play, and see who can.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Probably a top 5 day in cowboys history the past 10-15 years!