Recommended ****Udfa's Thread****

Hailmary

Reaction score
Really surprised Jerod Evans wasn't one of the QBs with an agreement with the Cowboys.
I probably wouldn't choose the cowboys either if I were a udfa QB with Dak as the starter. It's a good business decision on his part. I'd be more willing to go to a team with either bad qb play or one with an aging one.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't choose the cowboys either if I were a udfa QB with Dak as the starter. It's a good business decision on his part. I'd be more willing to go to a team with either bad qb play or one with an aging one.

Yes, but you also have to view it as Dallas having only two QBs on its roster so there's a good chance you could make it as a third QB.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Ha! Love that spin move against air. But seriously, I like the KR potential...he's very shifty.

The funny thing is that the spin move worked on the defensive player about 5 yards away.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Yes, but you also have to view it as Dallas having only two QBs on its roster so there's a good chance you could make it as a third QB.

Or where some of us are concerned... that there's a #2 QB opening still very much a possibility for someone to come to camp and claim. No way that job just gets handed to Kellen Moore as-if he's Tony Romo or even as-if he's Kyle Orton.

_sturt_

Reaction score
That sucks. We should have just actually signed him since there's no obligation to keep him if he couldn't play.

Check his Twitter feed... he says someone made it up that he was coming here.

Wood

Reaction score
I like what I see and read of JoJo Mathis. I guess the question for him is whether he can get back to the player he was before his injury. He shows good power, speed and bend. It's a surprise to me based on footage that he would go undrafted and only get a minicamp tryout.

I believe he ran for scouts and it didn't help him. Not sure how far along he is in rehab.

Hailmary

Reaction score
That's true if you're content holding the clipboard for the next 3 to 4, not that there's anything wrong with that.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Baylor wide receiver KD Cannon is headed to the San Francisco 49ers on an undrafted free agent deal. News of the signing was first reported by NFL Draft Diamonds and then later confirmed by the Houston Chronicle.