508 Jahad Thomas RB Temple 5-10 190
580 Austin Appleby QB Florida 6- 230
825 Brian Brown WR Richmond 6-1 204

Mini-camp invite
179 Joe Mathis DE Washington 62 266

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Nate Theaker, OG, Wayne State (MI)....Yes!!!! People are gonna love this kid. Just brings the attitude /nasty I haven't seen out of an O-lineman in years. Boarderline dirty...but love him.:thumbup:

My dark horse to make it as an undrafted FA:flagwave:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Charles Walker DT Oklahoma
Keionta Davis DE Tennessee-Chattanooga
KD Cannon WR Baylor
Jessamen Dunker G Tennessee St.
Cole Hikutini TE Louisville
Ben Boulware ILB Clemson
Garrett Sickels DE Penn St.
DeAngelo Brown DT Louisville
Aviante Collins T TCU
Ben Braden G Michigan
Channing Stribling CB Michigan
Bryan Cox DE Florida

Any of those would be nice.

Charles Walker DT Oklahoma
Keionta Davis DE Tennessee-Chattanooga
KD Cannon WR Baylor.....SF
Jessamen Dunker G Tennessee St.
Cole Hikutini TE Louisville
Ben Boulware ILB Clemson
Garrett Sickels DE Penn St.
DeAngelo Brown DT Louisville
Aviante Collins T TCU
Ben Braden G Michigan
Channing Stribling CB Michigan
Bryan Cox DE Florida........Carolina

http://BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/draft/UDFASigningsByTeam

chicago JK

Reaction score
Looks like Neal is an undersized DE in height. He had 8 sacks as a junior and even got Dak once. His numbers didn't approach that as a senior. Why not take a look at him. He put up solid numbers on a program filled with NFL talent

_sturt_

Reaction score
Lost one...

In follow-up tweet, he says the Dallas thing was just a rumor that didn't have legs.

(Bumping this b/c it ended up at the bottom of a page, and seems to have avoided attention to some degree...)

cjlopez

Reaction score
What a good three days and I always enjoy watching the Draft and also FA tracking.......I just want to chime in that while we can't get all the FA targets we want sometimes its not that they don't want to play for dallas, but its a business decision for them. Opportunity to make team and make a living. I also know that many of them we be cut and than u wonder why they got cut and nobody claims them.....maybe they were missing that "it" in their game. It's great looking at stats and wondering why we don't go with them, but sometimes practicing the coaches see things that maybe we don't have the expertise that they do. I loved the Draft and look forward to seeing some of these players make the team. Cowboys#1

chagus

Reaction score
I just mute it and play classic rock in the background. AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, Sabbath, much better.
FLJXQCZF11S8ULD.LARGE.jpg

Kaiser

Reaction score
Dude. Lewis Neal owns a barber shop and a financial investment firm.

42. LEWIS NEAL | LSU 6003|274 lbs|4SR Wilson, N.C. (James B. Hunt) 5/17/1995 (age 21) #92 YEAR (GP/GS) TKLS TFL SACK FF GRADE Priority Free Agent 2013: (10/0) 7 0.5 0.5 0 MEASUREABLES Arm: 33 3/8 | Hand: 09 5/8 | Wingspan: 80 1/4 2014: (13/0) 3 1.5 0.0 0 COMBINE N/A (not invited) 2015: (12/12) 48 9.5 8.0 1 PRO DAY N/A 2016: (12/12) 60 5.5 3.5 0 Total: (47/24) 118 17.0 12.0 1

SUMMARY: A former three-star recruit, Neal initially committed to Ohio State before flipping to LSU once the Tigers offered him. He spent his first two seasons in Baton Rouge as a reserve, totaling 10 tackles. Neal started all 24 games the past two seasons, leading the team in sacks as a junior before seeing his production slip as a senior. He sports a compact, filled-out frame and although he lacks ideal length, he understands how to use his reach to deliver a jarring punch and keep blockers from his body. Neal has coordinated lower body athleticism, but lacks initial burst and arc speed to consistently threaten the pocket from the edge. Although he takes disciplined angles vs. the run, he needs to improve his break down skills in space. His maturity and intelligence will impress during interviews – bought and operates a barber shop and owns a financial investment firm. Overall, Neal wins more with hustle than difference-making skills, which might be enough once in a training camp.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I hate clicking on these videos and getting bombarded with bad music.
The first thing I said when I clicked was "I hate rap music."
The second thing I said - and I know this will sound strange - was Thomas has a lot of foot action going but he still looks slow.