UFO’s? Yes, but why?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
epigenetics is far more believable than evolution
I'd never heard of epigenetics until you posted that, but after a cursory reading, I don't see how it wouldn't simply be one factor in evolution. I certainly didn't see anything to indicate that it's an alternative to evolution.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I've never heard of this probe to the sun. They know very well a probe wouldn't survive, so that would be a suicide mission, when they could get just as close by putting it in orbit, and they'd get much more information. I'm not saying they didn't send a probe, but it seems unlikely that they'd do that and claim the information about the interior of the star came from that probe. BTW, they theorize that each photon we see starts in the core of the sun as a gamma ray, a byproduct of nuclear fusion, then bounces around in the core for up to 100,000 years, where it loses energy each time it bounces off or gets absorbed and emitted by hydrogen, helium, etc. atoms, eventually becoming an x-ray, then visible light before finding its way to the corona and making its 8 minute trip to Earth. They theorize this based on mathematics and quantum mechanics. Are they right? I don't know, but I give them 85% of my trust that they know what they're talking about.

As for wormholes, they've never claimed they exist, only that if space is curved, it's possible that wormholes could exist as shortcuts between 2 points in space.

Here is the scientific definition of theory:
In everyday use, the word "theory" often means an untested hunch, or a guess without supporting evidence.
But for scientists, a theory has nearly the opposite meaning. A theory is a well-substantiated explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can incorporate laws, hypotheses and facts. The theory of gravitation, for instance, explains why apples fall from trees and astronauts float in space. Similarly, the theory of evolution explains why so many plants and animals—some very similar and some very different—exist on Earth now and in the past, as revealed by the fossil record.

A theory not only explains known facts; it also allows scientists to make predictions of what they should observe if a theory is true. Scientific theories are testable. New evidence should be compatible with a theory. If it isn't, the theory is refined or rejected. The longer the central elements of a theory hold—the more observations it predicts, the more tests it passes, the more facts it explains—the stronger the theory.
I'm a bottom line person. So the scientific community can give me facts and leave their theories in the dump-bin where they belong. Because, in between all of those theories, things can get a little convoluted. As the saying goes, the simple answer is more than likely the correct answer.

The sun has a heated core. The earth has a heated core. No man, woman, or probe as been to the center of either core. So whose to say those two cores aren't constructed in the exact same manner.

But, if the scientific did say that, both cores are constructed in the exact same manner...then they'd pretty much be out of a job. Why pay you to study the sun when we already know how its constructed.

So what I'm saying is, some of the things they say are in self preservation. They make things more complicated than they need to be so they can keep themselves working. Kind of like an optometrist saying everyone should get their eyes checked every year. They're drumming up their own business by making up their own rules. The scientific community is going to do whatever it takes to keep the scientific community up and running. When simple is always best.

Hardline

Reaction score
epigenetics is far more believable than evolution
Unicorns and dragons are more believable than evolution.
No species has ever produced a different species.
Cats cannot produce non cats no matter how much time you give it.
You can get different varieties within species but you will never get a different species.
There are no transitional fossils that explain how a fish came out of the water long enough evolve lungs without dying first.
It simply cannot happen.
Evolution is pseudoscience just like flat earth and homeopathic medicine.

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I'd never heard of epigenetics until you posted that, but after a cursory reading, I don't see how it wouldn't simply be one factor in evolution. I certainly didn't see anything to indicate that it's an alternative to evolution.

i am no expert. i have just heard people talk about it, and a lot of it was fascinating. It might not be your cup of tea, but the stuff I was listening to was talking about your actions can change your genes. So, if you lie, cheat, steal, murder and do stuff like that it leaves markers on your dna, and can change your genes. On a Biblical sense, if you are born again, it can mean an actual change or washing of those markers. Which makes you wonder about alot of the things in the Bible refering to lineage, marks, sins passed on to the children and so on

As far as evolution goes, I think it goes like this. The birds in the galapgoes islands all had the same base dna, the different markers were switched on and off, which caused different outcomes. So, there was no evolution, it was always in their dna. Bird dna has always been bird dna, human always human, ape always ape, it just turning off and on those genes.

Like I said, I haven't gone in depth on it , and have heard stuff from different avenues, so what i said might not be exactly right. It is something i have been meaning to look into more.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
You can get different varieties withing species but you will never get a different species.

exactly

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm a bottom line person. So the scientific community can give me facts and leave their theories in the dump-bin where they belong. Because, in between all of those theories, things can get a little convoluted. As the saying goes, the simple answer is more than likely the correct answer.

The sun has a heated core. The earth has a heated core. No man, woman, or probe as been to the center of either core. So whose to say those two cores aren't constructed in the exact same manner.

But, if the scientific did say that, both cores are constructed in the exact same manner...then they'd pretty much be out of a job. Why pay you to study the sun when we already know how its constructed.

So what I'm saying is, some of the things they say are in self preservation. They make things more complicated than they need to be so they can keep themselves working. Kind of like an optometrist saying everyone should get their eyes checked every year. They're drumming up their own business by making up their own rules. The scientific community is going to do whatever it takes to keep the scientific community up and running. When simple is always best.
Umm, just a simple "no" is all I care to respond with here.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You can get different varieties within species but you will never get a different species.
There are no transitional fossils that explain how a fish came out of the water long enough evolve lungs without dying first.
It simply cannot happen.
Kent Hovind fan, are you?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It simply cannot happen.
Octopus started off as a Crustation and produced and evolved into a non Crustation Both species still exist

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
We evolved from a single cell organism, but we enjoy music. How come no other animal on the face of this planet can enjoy music like we do? Some animals imitate us enjoying music, but they themselves can't enjoy it. A dog can dance, but he's not enjoying the music. So if all life evolved from single cell life forms, what gave us our ability to create and enjoy music? And how come others animals didn't follow our musical path?

I guess there's more than one missing link in mankind's evolution. Because you have to be able to create and enjoy music, if you want to have an imagination. The only animal on this planet that can enjoy music is the only animal with an imagination. Yeah, God did that.

Hardline

Reaction score
Octopus started off as a Crustation and produced and evolved into a non Crustation Both species still exist
Either that is a result of changes in genetics which isn't evolution or they are separate species.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Either that is a result of changes in genetics which isn't evolution or they are separate species.
They may be separate species now but they started off in 1 place some Scientists believe they arrived here as eggs in a frozen asteroid Is it true I dont know but It could be and the kritters are really smart

dsturgeon

Reaction score
We evolved from a single cell organism, but we enjoy music. How come no other animal on the face of this planet can enjoy music like we do? Some animals imitate us enjoying music, but they themselves can't enjoy it. A dog can dance, but he's not enjoying the music. So if all life evolved from single cell life forms, what gave us our ability to create and enjoy music? And how come others animals didn't follow our musical path?

I guess there's more than one missing link in mankind's evolution. Because you have to be able to create and enjoy music, if you want to have an imagination. The only animal on this planet that can enjoy music is the only animal with an imagination. Yeah, God did that.

Why do song birds sing in the morning? Look into the stoma on plant leaves and song birds. When the birds start singing, the plants know the sun is about to come up, and they open their stoma to breath more than when there are no birds. They have done experiments playing song bird music to plants. The stoma opens up more at the bird songs, and the leaves alter their position to receive more sunlight. It is pretty amazing

which leads to the benefit of having ecosystems with trees when growing plants instead of bare fields.

I just learned this the other day. I thought it was pretty cool

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
We have millions of digital cameras in smart phones all over the world and yet we can't get a single definitive picture or video of a UFO.
They simply don't exist.

There's been a few videos released by the US government and military in the last few years.

Them

Reaction score
yCqlKFU.gif