UFO’s? Yes, but why?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
so instead you want them to grab one of the Kardassians?

which actually I would be fine with....

Though one could argue that taking someone that no one will really miss or care about is actually the smart way to do experiments.
Jimmy Hoffa?...Amelia Earhart?......Actually, there was an episode of Star Trek: Voyager in which they found Amelia Earhart in stasis at an alien facility.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have long been of the opinion that since we are more or less out in the sticks as regards the overall galaxy that we are the equivalent of the galactic circus side show.
Pretty much every system in the galaxy is out in the sticks, relatively speaking. Some are just closer to Appalachia.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Pretty much every system in the galaxy is out in the sticks, relatively speaking. Some are just closer to Appalachia.

the blurred line between start trek, nasa, and cgi photos. Which is everyone remembering, and how deep do the programing pictures go

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Have you seen actual pictures of other galaxies? Honest question
Taken by the Hubble Space Telescope

Xdj5ij9.jpg

dsturgeon

Reaction score
The Uss Enterprise is in the mid far right of the photo to the right of the lime green star We are out there

Considering all the doctoring they did to that photo, they might as well put the enterprise in there. Look in between all the main lights you can see the green and blue and other color renderings they did.

When i was small, i would mess around with a program called paint on my computer. You could use a little spray paint can and kind of mist colors together. If you spent enough time you could get something that looks like that.

They did it in a fancier way. The hubble takes black and white photos. They add colors, imagine stuff about it, and then tell you their imaginations in a scientific sounding way

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Considering all the doctoring they did to that photo, they might as well put the enterprise in there. Look in between all the main lights you can see the green and blue and other color renderings they did.

When i was small, i would mess around with a program called paint on my computer. You could use a little spray paint can and kind of mist colors together. If you spent enough time you could get something that looks like that.

They did it in a fancier way. The hubble takes black and white photos. They add colors, imagine stuff about it, and then tell you their imaginations in a scientific way
So what if they colorize the photos to make them more interesting to the average person. It's still a photograph.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
We're too violent to interact with. If too many show up at once, the first thing we'll do is shoot at them. If only a few show up, the first thing we'll do is shoot at them. You can't make friends with someone that's always shooting at you. So they stay high in the atmosphere where they won't come in contact with too many people.

Can you imagine 20 spaceships flying 180 feet above L.A. The cops would be shooting at them.

They'll meet us on the moon one day. Cause it's the only safe place.

These are my thoughts as well. Assuming aliens are real and here, it's not like they can pull up a chair and say "Yo! How ya'll doing?" They'd have 200 Nukes pointed at their head. They can probably see how our society has not mentally matured enough to even handle politics or color of skin let alone an introduction of another species from space.

It's hard to say what they are doing. Maybe they're here just to observe? Maybe they're here to keep us from doing something harmful? I read a report awhile back that talked about a lot of eye witness reports of UFOs around nuclear facilities. Maybe they are plucking us one by one to experiment on us? It's easy to dismiss those cases as people being wackos, but really, who are we to know if these things are really happening or not? The Travis Walton case is pretty interesting. Maybe Earth is just a galactic resort? It's really impossible to say why they'd be hanging around. The reasons could be endless.

Either way it's a fascinating subject. Either we are alone in this universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
So what if they colorize the photos to make them more interesting to the average person. It's still a photograph.

Because in itself, it is a lie. It leads to vain imaginations. They imagined words like galaxies and nebulas, and all sorts of stuff, but their is not actual proof if anything they say is true. They add colors to enhance the illusion, and spin tales to entrance the masses. Everyone believes all this stuff because of star trek, doctored photos, movies, and so on.

I like the photos, but you can't actually look at that and divine how the universe works or what that stuff is.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Because in itself, it is a lie. It leads to vain imaginations. They imagined words like galaxies and nebulas, and all sorts of stuff, but their is not actual proof if anything they say is true. They add colors to enhance the illusion. Everyone believes all this stuff because of star trek, doctored photos, movies, and so on.

I like the photos, but you can't actually look at that and divine how the universe works or what that stuff is.
The scientists who've studied the cosmos for most of their lives build on what those who came before them did. They test the theories and do the math, and when they're satisfied that the theories are sound, they branch off to do their own work and create theories of their own.

Of course it's possible that there are explanations other than what mainstream science has conceived, which is why it keeps evolving. Peer reviews are there both to back up and disprove hypotheses, and no matter how long and vehemently a theory has been supported, if someone comes along with a better explanation, or even shows why the current theory is flawed, the scientific community doesn't ignore them.

There are things in the universe that were mathematically predicted, using Einstein's Theory of Relativity, before they were ever physically witnessed, such as black holes.

If people wish to just dismiss things, simply because they either don't understand and can't imagine anyone else could, or because it flies in the face of everything they've believed (without any proof whatsoever) that's their prerogative, but when they make unsubstantiated and baseless claims of foul play, forgeries, and disinformation in an effort to further their point of view, I have no respect for their assertions.

What possible reason would the scientific community have for making stuff up? Why would all of them play along?

When someone says, "prove it", then claims the photos are CGI, what more can anyone do to show them the truth? There are some people who could be taken into space on a ship and they'd say it was all an elaborate hoax, perpetrated to keep them in the dark.

At some point, people have to just realize there are other people who simply know a lot more than they do.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Arrogance, delusion, and vanity
Those are exactly the characteristics I'd assign to those who think they know more than the scientists who've actually dedicated their lives to studying these things. How else could someone who's never even run any kind of experiment or studied anything think they have the answers?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Those are exactly the characteristics I'd assign to those who think they know more than the scientists who've actually dedicated their lives to studying these things. How else could someone who's never even run any kind of experiment or studied anything think they have the answers?

einsteins said his theories fall apart if light is not constant, which many believe it is not. So, if it is not constant, what happens to everything that was built on those theories, and all those peoples life work

Einstein, Capernicus, and Darwin, 3 theories, what happens if they are not right. Think of everyhthing built on those 3

You are right, I am not smart enough, but I don't trust all this stuff either. Do you trust the scientists on disease, vaccines, and all that is involved, after watching this past year. Generations of research

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're here to raid our vending machines. Until we got the ones with the letters/numbers, there weren't so many coming around. Now, they're all over the place and taking chances on being discovered because snacks are the bane of mankind and alienkind. But beware the ones that are drawn to the powdered doughnuts, they're not completely evolved. They're like Eagles fans only then can levitate. Eagles fans can levitate but they need light poles.

Never heard of a sighting around Philly, have you? Of course not, they know better. Even the dumb aliens are smarter than we are.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sometimes, you just feel like you know stuff.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We have millions of digital cameras in smart phones all over the world and yet we can't get a single definitive picture or video of a UFO.
They simply don't exist.
They exist and have for years.