UFOs Are They Real?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
That 'craft' witnessed by my girlfriend and myself was on a thanks giving night,I was to stuffed to drink,,,I was gonna give that luminous green craft that had a revolving light mid ship 20 rounds of "what for" from a mini-14 rifle,,, but she really started freaking out then so I didn't, so we watched it hovering there and it kinda like pooped out 5-6 smaller sub craft from the bottom and spread out/ flanking the main one in a pretty cool looking formation ,,,well she oddly became extremely tired and went inside( a travel trailer way the hell back in some old strip mined country that was mined back in the 40's,it was a virtual Paradise with big old largemouth bass in the strip pits{about 4 within a pistol shot} and pine trees/deer/fox everywhere.
So I took up a fighting position along a dirt bank after she left and started messing around with it with a maglight flashlight and that mid ship light would stop and start pulsing in my direction:lmao:(no-$h*t):lmao2:
Then would start revolving again,,, anyway the sub craft dropped below the main one and formed up into a cross/ crucifix formation and kinda like 'powered up ' changed color from green to bright white,,, that kinda mellowed me out enough to reengage the safety on the rifle anyway ,,,,then they ascended back up into the big one and just like that it slowly faded away from sight:huh:
(I wasn't on drugs and had drank 2 beers about 4 hours before that):starspin:
You should have had some vodka, you could have probably talked with them. Lol

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Annunaki

I have pretty much read the bible cover to cover in my life already, anybody ever wondered when Jesus Christ spoke of in my father's house their are many mansions?
(Kinda like a 5 mile long space ship maybe?)

In the spitiual heaven. Not a spaceship.

Them

Reaction score
The answer is no. UFOs without a doubt do not exist. Anyone who says they seen one is a liar or looking for publicity.
It's a good faerie tale but that's about it.

...Yes your opinion is welcomed and noted, and you have a right to that opinion....but I also have a right to my opinion...and my opinion respectively disagrees with your opinion!...I'm hoping to keep all discussions on this subject civil!...in the words of Rodney King..."Can't We All Just Get Along!?"...TDM

Them

Reaction score
Annunaki

I have pretty much read the bible cover to cover in my life already, anybody ever wondered when Jesus Christ spoke of in my father's house their are many mansions?
(Kinda like a 5 mile long space ship maybe?)
...I have!....I've thought about that....of course I didn't know what to make of it all....but I thought about it!:cool:

Hardline

Reaction score
...Yes your opinion is welcomed and noted, and you have a right to that opinion....but I also have a right to my opinion...and my opinion respectively disagrees with your opinion!...I'm hoping to keep all discussions on this subject civil!...in the words of Rodney King..."Can't We All Just Get Along!?"...TDM
Opinions are Bulldogs are cute and blue is the best color. UFOS not existing is not an opinion.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Aliens definitely exists. Possibly even in our own solar system, like in Saturn's icy oceans of Enceladus. Towards the bottom of those oceans is liquid water and in warm liquids, life can definitely exist. Be it some form of animal or even microbial life. Either way, they would still be considered aliens!

As for aliens visiting the Earth. How the hell do you think we got here? When the Earth formed, it was a fireball of molten lava where no life could exist. We came later via icy comets hitting the Earth depositing amino acids.

You're the freaking alien on Earth!

surprise-comic-style-explosion-cartoon_62147511166.jpg

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Aliens definitely exists. Possibly even in our own solar system, like in Saturn's icy oceans of Enceladus. Towards the bottom of those oceans is liquid water and in warm liquids, life can definitely exist. Be it some form of animal or even microbial life. Either way, they would still be considered aliens!

As for aliens visiting the Earth. How the hell do you think we got here? When the Earth formed, it was a fireball of molten lava where no life could exist. We came later via icy comets hitting the Earth depositing amino acids.

You're the freaking alien on Earth!

surprise-comic-style-explosion-cartoon_62147511166.jpg

To specifically answer your question, "How the hell do you think we got here?", I prefer the answer in the Holy Bible. The idea that religion and science are in conflict with one another is a misnomer. Of course, some versions of the holy word are in conflict but the truth lies within with the translation.

Hardline

Reaction score
When was the last time you step on a thumb tack barefoot? Didn't know it was there till you stepped on it,Huh?
Terrible analogy. I can prove thumb tacks exist and I have personally stepped on them barefooted. :\

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
To specifically answer your question, "How the hell do you think we got here?", I prefer the answer in the Holy Bible. The idea that religion and science are in conflict with one another is a misnomer. Of course, some versions of the holy word are in conflict but the truth lies within with the translation.

Or the big bang criteria. Don't believe in it, but if there was a big bang, what 'caused it? Where did all that matter come from before it happened? For something to be created, it has to come from something.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Or the big bang criteria. Don't believe in it, but if there was a big bang, what 'caused it? Where did all that matter come from before it happened? For something to be created, it has to come from something.
That is the difference between the laws of physics as we know it now and the mysterious way of God. I believe in miracles and therefore I must believe in the supernatural. The laws of physics as mankind understands it now does not explain everything.