UFOs Are They Real?

rynochop

Reaction score
Or the big bang criteria. Don't believe in it, but if there was a big bang, what 'caused it? Where did all that matter come from before it happened? For something to be created, it has to come from something.
Yeah, I've never bought into the BBT, Adam and Eve is more believable to me. Bad theory even worse tv show.ha

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
No I don't think it's ***** I think most of it is black military projects.
I definitely don't think there are aliens.
iron_sky_background2.jpg

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
The Universe is just far too vast for us to be alone, but realistically speaking, the odds of finding life out there, is pretty remote for a number or reasons. For starters, we aren't even close to being able to visit the closest hospitable planet. The closest is 4.22 light years away, which is some 25 trillion miles. The next closest is 23.6 light years away, which is some 141 trillion miles. We aren't reaching them with our technology, so anyone who isn't vastly ahead of us, isn't reaching us either. And if a civilization is that far ahead of us, odds are what ever interest they have in our planets, being resources or study, has been satiated long before we could reasonably observe them back.

Them

Reaction score
The BBT has always intrigued me. I tend to believe in it but have many questions. What surrounded it to "bang" into? If our universe is always expanding, what is it expanding into?

That opening scene(or is it closing scene) in Men in Black where there is something playing with marbles and one of them represents our universe has always peaked my mind.

Are we in a universe inside another universe?? I can go on and on with questions that can never be answered.......

A theoretical physics professor once told us a fable/story. He stated that if we could somehow get in a spaceship that traveled faster than light speed, we would eventually reach a point in space where we could look back(theoreticaly) and watch the dinosaurs walking on Earth. That will always stick with me until the day I die.

I just find this stuff fascinating of "what is out there"...............

...it just seems that if one is indeed traveling in a spaceship that was traveling at the speed of light, in theory I would assume it would be hard to look back at dinosaurs walking on a extremely far away Earth!...and what point in space was he referring to?...I just don't grasp that concept!...:huh:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
...it just seems that if one is indeed traveling in a spaceship that was traveling at the speed of light, in theory I would assume it would be hard to look back at dinosaurs walking on a extremely far away Earth!...and what point in space was he referring to?...I just don't grasp that concept!...:huh:

Going faster than the speed of light. At some point, you will catch up to the light that was emitted at the time of the dinosaurs. Theoretically, that light would show like a movie and watch them roam.

The light that left Earth around 65 million years ago is now 65 million light years away from us. Something with a big enough telescope could look back on Earth and see the dinosaurs.

This is a bit hard to explain here, just Google the topic :)

Them

Reaction score
Going faster than the speed of light. At some point, you will catch up to the light that was emitted at the time of the dinosaurs. Theoretically, that light would show like a movie and watch them roam.

The light that left Earth around 65 million years ago is now 65 million light years away from us. Something with a big enough telescope could look back on Earth and see the dinosaurs.

This is a bit hard to explain here, just Google the topic :)

...yeah it's a little subjective, especially here; yet I suppose if you could catch up to the light that has traveled 65 million light years away from the Earth ..you might see something there!?!....although it seems that you would have to travel faster than the speed of light to catch up to that "special place in space!."...cause I doubt that light is gonna slow down much for you...lol......(Maybe that where the special telescopes come in eh!?....I got nothing!...:banghead: