UFOs Are They Real?

Them

Reaction score

...Sun Sucking Alien..
ohmy.png

Last edited:

Them

Reaction score
The moment a 'UFO overtakes' Virgin Atlantic jumbo jet during take-off from New York JFK Airport:

This is the moment a plane enthusiast captured a UFO overtaking a flight during take-off from New York JFK airport.

The footage, from July 7, appears to show the object flying past the Virgin Atlantic plane at high speed.

The peculiar object has led to speculation that it may be an extraterrestrial craft.

(...I took this vid down because it was taking much to long to load!....so ...never mind!...TDM!)

Last edited:

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Yeah they are real and we need to prepare ourselves for eventual invasion. Start developing new technologies. Maybe starting with some exoskeletons so we fight them hand to hand if necessary.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I'm feeling sluggish, didn't read any of the previous posts. Don't believe humans have seen or made contact with UFO's/aliens. I don't rule out whether they exist or not. Why would any non earth life form with intelligence want to contact any Government (area 51 or whatever) on earth for? In the movies it's always about resources etc, but if your that advanced for star travel it seems to me that they already know how to replicate any resource they need and it is not of much concern to them anymore. Humans are not very nice to each other why would we be nice to outsiders? If they crashed for some wacky reason and we took them prisoner maybe id be like ok we got them. I don't see them voluntarily making contact and any mistake on their part is unlikely at best.

Them

Reaction score
:huh:...I understand....it is the beginning of the lazy dog days of Summer. I'm very lazy this time of the year myself.
I'm not sure about any alien contact, but people of Earth have been seeing many strange things in our skies...even before man learn to fly, so I wouldn't throw that idea away just yet!
If they truly exist...They probably have been monitoring us for quite some time....maybe they have a "Prime Directive" just like in the movies...To tell you the truth...I wouldn't trust them, and I certainly can't trust the governments of this planet.
...and as far as either side being captured...I don't believe it would go well!

I've seen 2 UFO's in my life...I don't mind telling people that I don't believe they were ours, if you know what I mean; but I can never say that they were aliens because I really don't know ! These days I actually believe that this phenomenon just might be spiritual!...and of course that's where I must end this for fear of the sites "Reapers."...
wink.png

twotif68

Reaction score
I've never seen a UFO myself. But I've watched almost every video on YouTube about UFO's. I'm one of those who WANTS to believe. But I'm able to overcome my own confirmation bias and be objective.

It's easy to tell the ones that are obviously fake. But the rest cannot ALL be hoaxes. They just can't. That doesn't mean that they're extra-terrestrial spececraft.

I so desperately want to believe that "skinny bob" is real. But I have a couple of red flags that I've identified in the footage that IVE seen. And I'm naturally skeptical.

All I know is that Where There's Smoke, There's Fire!

Them

Reaction score
:cool:

The 'Wow!' Signal Turns 40:

On the evening of August 15th, 1977, the now-legendary 'Wow!' signal was picked up by a radio telescope at Ohio State University and
has baffled scientists ever since.

Jerry Ehman was the man behind the notorious note which called attention to something weird that he noticed in the data when he studied
it a few days later and scribbled 'Wow!' next to the circled numbers on the readout.

The signal stood out as something which defied explanation and, since the goal of the project was to search for ET messages, it
instantly became, almost by default at the time, the best possible clue that intelligent life may be out there trying to contact us.

However, several attempts over the years to find the signal again proved fruitless and only lead to the 'Wow!' moment becoming an
even bigger enigma to astronomers.

Over the years, numerous theories have been put forward as to the source of the signal, including a controversial hypothesis advanced
a few months ago that the event was caused by comets.

While seemingly rather promising, even that theory was met with disagreement from astronomers, leaving the 'Wow!' signal firmly
entrenched in the realm of mystery on its 40th anniversary.

Since that its been four decades since the signal was detected, one would assume that it was some kind of one-off celestial event and
not an ET beacon.

Then again, until and unless the mystery is solved once and for all, there remains a sliver of hope that just maybe the 'Wow!' signal
was a long distance call from an ET race that's still waiting to hear back from us.
xeai06l.jpg

..I wonder why instead of just pointing the scopes back at that particular area of space and just listening for another signal...we just send our own "WOW" signal right back at them...of course it could be much to late now!...jus' sayin'...:cool:

Them

Reaction score
Watch: Fox News Films UFO Flying Past U.S. Capitol Building?...

A sharp-eyed Fox News viewer suspects that the cable channel may have inadvertently captured a UFO zipping past the U.S. Capitol
Building. The unnamed observer, who submitted his 'discovery' to MUFON, managed to save the moment from the cable channel and
submitted video of it to the research organization.

From there, OpenMinds.tv slowed the footage down so that UFO enthusiasts could judge for themselves as to what the witness had
spotted. In the intriguing video, an elongated yellow object can be seen zooming through the air past the iconic building at an
incredible speed.

Skeptical viewers will likely argue that the 'UFO' could be any number of prosaic objects such as an insect, a bird or even a Frisbee.
While that may very well be the case, we'll hold out hope that maybe, just maybe, the anomaly was indeed an alien craft that was,
perhaps, looking for the White House lawn.