Uh Oh Brady Tinker says adam jones doing what he wants and drinking

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
was listening to brady tinker, and he was talking about the cowboys secondary and said that the cowboys cant count on adam jones, because he is out every night partying, etc, and drinking, even 6 to 7 cowboys were assigned to him to watch him, and reason why the rookies are playing more and more. Is due to cowboys not trusting him, so they cant move anthony henry to safety due to adam jones not settling down

has anyone heard anything about this or know, maybe DC can put up the podcast

i have been giving adam jones the benefit of the doubt, but if he is out partying and drinking, which has gotten himself in trouble, i dont like that, so has anyone else heard anything/

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
brady tinker show dfw sports beat is on monday nights and thursday nights with new shows,

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
if he has violated his probation by drinking..then I hope the Cowboys cut him. He clearly is not interested in living by anyones rules but his own. Sure it sucks to have that kind of restriction put on you. But he brought it on himself. And I am sure part of the reasons he had that restriction put on him is to see how much discipline he has.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Won't matter because if this is true, and he's out drinking, and they have people who've colaborated that fact then he's in violation of his 3 year parole from Feb. and that will put him in direct violation with one of the terms Roger gave him to be reinstated. So if all that shakes out to be true then there is a good shot he's going to get suspended again anyway.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
cowboyjoe;2337468 said:
even 6 to 7 cowboys were assigned to him to watch him

Thats all I needed to hear to know this is bull.

Professional athletes are not gonna be assigned to watch another one.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
zrinkill;2337478 said:
Thats all I needed to hear to know this is bull.

Professional athletes are not gonna be assigned to watch another one.

Nah they just assign security details to them instead.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
zrink, thats why i was asking if this is true, but thats what brady tinker said, maybe DC can put up the post if he hasnt already

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
This was exactly what some dude said that called into the ticket, I think the reporter is running with it.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Tons of people have been calling the ticket telling them they see him out all the time at some strip club where he is always drunk and causing problems.

Not sure if it is true or not.

Even one of the ticket hosts said he has a friend in the league that told him last week the guy hasnt changed at all and that he is out all the time and causing problems.

I really hope he gets tossed for the year and we can just get this guy off the team and then move forward.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BraveHeartFan;2337498 said:
Nah they just assign security details to them instead.

Exactly ...... they do not assign other players (who could be tempted by such behavior) to babysit a problem player off the field.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
If he is that dumb, then so be it, he'll be gone.

The Dallas Cowboys will certainly go on without him, he is only hurting himself.

But I still hope he can get it together, for his sake and because he is a good player. Not great, .. but good.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
theebs;2337512 said:
Tons of people have been calling the ticket telling them they see him out all the time at some strip club where he is always drunk and causing problems.

Not sure if it is true or not.

Even one of the ticket hosts said he has a friend in the league that told him last week the guy hasnt changed at all and that he is out all the time and causing problems.

I really hope he gets tossed for the year and we can just get this guy off the team and then move forward.

Just curious, which one? I must have missed it.

I did hear the Musers this morninig say that Bradie James went up to PacMan and told him he should apologize in front of the team, which PacMan did.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
ok so if it is true, and adam jones gets cut before the end of the year, we get a 5th round pick back from tennesse right?

Boysboy

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2337521 said:

I did hear the Musers this morninig say that Bradie James went up to PacMan and told him he should apologize in front of the team, which PacMan did.

Well good-finally James got his head out of his *** and is showing leadership this team desperately needs.

Boysboy

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2337522 said:
ok so if it is true, and adam jones gets cut before the end of the year, we get a 5th round pick back from tennesse right?

Yes, and we don't have to fork over our 6th rounder too. I believe that would be 2 6th rounders we have(the other being from the Fergy trade).

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
cowboyjoe;2337506 said:
zrink, thats why i was asking if this is true, but thats what brady tinker said, maybe DC can put up the post if he hasnt already

I was not calling you out ..... just the guy who wrote it.

And it would not surprise me if everything else is true ..... I just do not believe you "assign" players to babysit another.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2337521 said:

Kevin Scott said it on his show with mike basik on saturday afternoon!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
ok another point i want to make, and get you zoners honest opinion,

we and the media have been talking about accountability from the players, but if jerry jones is letting adam jones slide with this stuff, how can you have accountability?

it has to start from the top, and the head coach has to carry a big stick and when players get out of line, cut them or trade them, no excuses,

so what do you guys think if jerry jones is letting adam jones slide, and other players are saying, why should i be accountable when adam jones isnt

i do agree like theebs said, adam jones caused this on himself, so he cant do what he used to do, if he wants to play football,