***Ultimate TO thread part II***

Hoov

Reaction score
Westbrook is the key to their O, but if the wr corps is depleted it will be easier to focus on westbrook

Bull Frog

Reaction score
The latest from www.philadelphiaeagles.com

August 11, 2005
By DAVE SPADARO

BETHLEHEM, Pa. -- Terrell Owens continues to talk, and the Eagles continue to respond. Offensive coordinator Brad Childress had little to say Thursday regarding Owens' comments that Childress "antagonized" him during a Tuesday night meeting that led to a confrontation that led to Owens being told to take a week away from the team.

So while Owens is away from the team, he's meeting reporters at his Moorestown, N.J. home. On Thursday, he admitted that he and Childress were at odds during an offensive meeting on Tuesday and that he told Childress not to speak to him until Owens first spoke to Childress.

"Exactly. I did say that, I am an honest person. I did say that," said Owens. Owens went on to suggest that Childress "was antagonizing me. He was not talking to me in a business setting.

"I don't have to talk to everybody personally. I don't have to like everybody personally," said Owens. "All they do is pay me to go in there and practice and do my job -- go to meetings, treatment and that's what I have done."

He and Rosenhaus will appear at halftime tonight on ESPN.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
until the season begins, and t.o. is not on the field, i'm not buying the circus ticket.