Unapologetically Polyanna

Scotman

Reaction score
I think we win this week.

Our offense, Weeden included, has not been the reason that we have lost the last two weeks. While our offense hasn't been stellar, it hasn't been awful. And Weeden has another week of practice behind him as the starting QB.

The problem has been our crumbling, injured and suspended defense. The defense has produced virtually no pass rush. No turnovers. No ability to hold the line at the end of the game. None.

This weekend we will roll two impact players back out onto the field. Two players that will make our DBs that much better. Two players that will help put our offense back out onto the field.

I think we hit a couple of long passes and our running game keeps Brady from eating up 2/3 of the clock.

I think we force a couple of turnovers and our kicker makes 4 or 5 field goals. (The red zone will still be an issue other than a couple of long touchdowns). I see us putting up 26 and holding the Pats to 24.

I know I could be wrong. I just don't care. I choose to believe we will win...every week.

jday

Reaction score

Our offense, Weeden included, has not been the reason that we have lost the last two weeks. While our offense hasn't been stellar, it hasn't been awful. And Weeden has another week of practice behind him as the starting QB.

The problem has been our crumbling, injured and suspended defense. The defense has produced virtually no pass rush. No turnovers. No ability to hold the line at the end of the game. None.

This weekend we will roll two impact players back out onto the field. Two players that will make our DBs that much better. Two players that will help put our offense back out onto the field.

I think we hit a couple of long passes and our running game keeps Brady from eating up 2/3 of the clock.

I think we force a couple of turnovers and our kicker makes 4 or 5 field goals. (The red zone will still be an issue other than a couple of long touchdowns). I see us putting up 26 and holding the Pats to 24.

I know I could be wrong. I just don't care. I choose to believe we will win...every week.

I can certainly appreciate your optimism...I don't share it, but at the same time I would not be surprised if that is how it turns out, either.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score

:star:Shoot, if our DBs could catch we wouldn't be doing to bad now.

slick325

Reaction score

Love the post and 2nd jday in appreciating your optimism. Here's to hope! Cheers!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With the defense getting help and players back, it's time for them to help the offense. Just like we thought they would after the Eagles game. But they had 2nd half meltdowns.
Time to learn from that and now go show they have improved for real, not just on paper.

I think they can.

Junglist

Reaction score
I said it earlier, and I'll say it again; I hope we injure Tom Brady.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

Why the hell not? Why not us?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL games come down to passing efficiency differential. I can't see too many universes where I like Weeden v. Belichick better than Brady v. Marinelli. And that's not a knock on us in particular, we're just undermanned right now without Dez and Tony.

Unless we take the ball away at least twice more than they take it from us, I don't see that gap narrowing. We could do it, but nothing they've done so far this season is trending that direction right now.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
NFL games come down to passing efficiency differential. I can't see too many universes where I like Weeden v. Belichick better than Brady v. Marinelli. And that's not a knock on us in particular, we're just undermanned right now without Dez and Tony.

Unless we take the ball away at least twice more than they take it from us, I don't see that gap narrowing. We could do it, but nothing they've done so far this season is trending that direction right now.

Hey Dr. Analytics. Stop poopin on our parade. :grin: