Unapologetically Polyanna

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
now why would any football fan wanna see another player injured? you know what that makes you? an Eagles fan.

we should be better than that. I mean it is just football. Besides, wouldn't you want your team to beat the best?

Wanting somebody hurt over a game doesn't make somebody an Eagles fan. It might make them a bad person (I said *might*), but not an Eagles fan. There are limits.

Having a girlfriend with armpit hair who drinks from a pitcher while you're vomiting on a young girl at a game on purpose *while* wishing for a player injury might automatically make somebody an Eagles fan, I'm not 100% sure. Somebody ask an Eagles fan. Oh, that's right...they don't come around here anymore. :)

I agree with you, though, that it's never cool to wish injury on somebody. On the internet or not, it's just low-class. Even Tom Brady, who cheats.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Eh, I'm not optimistic. Pretty pessimistic actually. So pessimistic that I'll most likely not watch the game. Flags and players going out every other play just irritated the hell out of me last week that a nice 2 week break from the crap will be good.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The offense has to stay on the field to keep the defense rested against a high powered Patriots defense.

That won't happen this weekend. Patriots will win comfortably. They may not score much more than 20 points, but I think they'll win by two scores.

Heal quickly, please, Dez and Tony.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
We just gotta take the ball away. Harder to do when they're underinflated, sure, but not impossible.

That's exactly right. When the opportunity arises, as it did twice in Nawlins, you have to hold onto the ball. Those drops were HUGE opportunities wasted.

When the defense misses big time opportunities to give the ball back to our offense, it's like getting kicked in the gut.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Having a girlfriend with armpit hair who drinks from a pitcher while you're vomiting on a young girl at a game on purpose *while* wishing for a player injury might automatically make somebody an Eagles fan, I'm not 100% sure. Somebody ask an Eagles fan. Oh, that's right...they don't come around here anymore. :)

:muttley:

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I said it earlier, and I'll say it again; I hope we injure Tom Brady.

Make a relax friend. No need to wish injury on anyone. Maybe give him a case of the runs or something, no need to wish harm on another human being.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
With the defense getting help and players back, it's time for them to help the offense. Just like we thought they would after the Eagles game. But they had 2nd half meltdowns.
Time to learn from that and now go show they have improved for real, not just on paper.

I think they can.

Thank god for the players coming back and Gregory....because without them....I don't know.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Under normal circumstances, I would say that this is a trap game for the potatoes. That maybe they're looking ahead to the next week.

But with them having had their bye week, I doubt that is the case.

That being said, I love my Cowboys and believe they can win this game.

Any given Sunday. :)

conner01

Reaction score
Love the optimism but don't think either player are going to have huge impacts their first games back
Hardy hasn't practiced in a month and hasn't played a game in a year
RO did nothing in camp
Conditioning is going to be an issue as well as rust
I'm hoping their attitude can inspire everyone else. That's the best chance they have to have a huge impact
Now after the bye that will change and they should be ready to create havoc

RunDMC

Reaction score
now why would any football fan wanna see another player injured? you know what that makes you? an Eagles fan.

we should be better than that. I mean it is just football. Besides, wouldn't you want your team to beat the best?

Meh I could careless. I'll take a win because Dallas needs it in the worst way and Brady being out would increase those percentages. Not saying I hope he gets hurt, but I wouldn't exactly be saying oh I wish we beat them full strength especially considering the Cowboys are nowhere near it.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Unless we win the TO differential by 3, I see this is as a loss.

I do think we end up playing better, specifically on defense and the OL. It'll give optimism going into the Bye at least.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
o always want the boys to win but this week I don't think they will I think the cheaters win by at least two scores.