News: Unconfirmed: Gregory fails another drug test

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Have you tried the devils lettuce or an edible indica for sleep? Some of the best sleep of my life. It's just relaxing and drift off.
I have, 88. It's makes me incredibly paranoid.

But I have people in my life that I adore that partake daily (medically, and in some cases, they have to do the same sort of law-navigation that these NFL players do, sadly) and I would dare some of the folks in this thread to make their ignorant remarks and claims to these fine folks.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Time to move on from this guy...he'll be lucky to get a job at Taco Bell.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I have, 88. It's makes me incredibly paranoid.

But I have people in my life that I adore that partake daily (medically, and in some cases, they have to do the same sort of law-navigation that these NFL players do, sadly) and I would dare some of the folks in this thread to make their ignorant remarks and claims to these fine folks.

It's not for everyone, but I've heard people have that happened to them. My buddy is that way and I always tease him.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
:lmao2:,,, not that @pupulehaole needs any support from the likes of me but there could be a couple different 'takes' on what he was putting out there,in my opinion.

I smoked that ' stuff' from around age 15 till I hit 28 cuz' things weren't panning out in life,so I put it down and today wouldn't give $50 for a pickup bed full of the 'stuff',,, but before that? I wouldn't leave the house without a loaded up discreet one hitter in the shirt pocket,,, I've got a friend who is a female chopper pilot for county sheriff's dept.
She says when she retires/ draws social security her and her girlfriend are gonna grow poppy's and smoke opium,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:,,,go figure, huh?
I didn't understand that at all, but I'm glad you found it funny.

rockj7

Reaction score
What???

He smokes weed for an illness. It's like popping a pill and going about your day. I mean do people think he's like huddled in a corner like a heroin addict looking for his next score?

Doctors smoke, Lawyers smoke, people smoke and you'd never know. But to pray for him or his family likes he's on skid row just sounds ridiculous.

The point is if you know your job test for a drug that would prevent you from being a multi millionaire and you can't stop that's a problem. I'm not even arguing if marijuana is heroin.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Stigma ain't just a river in Egypt

Does not change the fact that there is not one shred of evidence that he has any mental illness ........

When Alonzo Spellman and Dimitrius Underwood was playing they had evidence of their illness and the league took this into account anytime they were up for punishment ........ if Gregory was really mentally sick the Cowboys would make it known so the league would take that into account.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
yeah his only hope was for Jerry to shrewdly convince the majority of the owners that the NFL should stop testing for Marijuana, and then maybe Gregory could have probably had a solid career but yeah not gonna happen until another 5 years or so. He's done.

Yea, the NFL will eventually stop testing for weed just like the NBA has stopped testing for weed, but it is going to take a couple of years for the owners to officially adopt it. Will be too late for Gregory however, it sucks, but it is what it is.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Randy Gregory is awesoooome!!!!!! (and mods, I didn't mention the B word or the W word)

Reaction score
Yea, the NFL will eventually stop testing for weed just like the NBA has stopped testing for weed, but it is going to take a couple of years for the owners to officially adopt it. Will be too late for Gregory however, it sucks, but it is what it is.
Agreed.......however Goodell doubled down on his dislike for pot recently on an interview. Will most likely be a post Goodell era change whenever that is.

I'm not a user, have done it before and it just boggles my mind how pot is vilified and other substances (including alcohol), that can be so much more harsher in so many ways, are just fine.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
And obese people are not addicted to food they are just stupid right?
And sexaholics are not addicted to sex they are just stupid.
Or gamblers or opioid abusers, all just stupid??

It all boils down to how bad he wants to have a career in the NFL............playing in the NFL is not a right, its a privilege and there are some things you cannot do, using your own example.

If you want to play in the NFL, you cannot smoke pot. (drug addiction)
If you want to play in the NFL, you cannot gamble on sporting events, especially not NFL games. (gambling addiction)
If you want to play in the NFL, you cannot eat a buffet every single meal. (food addiction)
If you want to play in the NFL, you cannot have sex 20 times a day. (sex addiction)

So no, people that do these behaviors are not stupid but they also do not have playing in the NFL at the top of their to do list.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
The point is if you know your job test for a drug that would prevent you from being a multi millionaire and you can't stop that's a problem. I'm not even arguing if marijuana is heroin.

Maybe he he is choosing to work on his mental health, and it might be more important to him. If it's true he has mental health issues, stopping something that is clearly working for him may not be in his best interest.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Does not change the fact that there is not one shred of evidence that he has any mental illness ........

When Alonzo Spellman and Dimitrius Underwood was playing they had evidence of their illness and the league took this into account anytime they were up for punishment ........ if Gregory was really mentally sick the Cowboys would make it known so the league would take that into account.

Not when your drug policy is black and white. That is why they are pushing for a rule change. HIPPA law prevents the NFL and the team to openly talk about someone's medical records. I don't remember the laws on medical records during that period, but that could be why you don't hear them talk about players mental health issues. CTE on the other hand is an entirely different thing, the league needs to be transparent with it, because they denied for so many years and kept covering it up with more pills.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Jerry needs to study the urine himself before he officially confirms this a legit positive test.