Underrated Movies You Recommend

timb2

Reaction score
I may have overlooked it but had to ask since you posted Kevin Smith's stuff if you thought about Dogma? I did not think of it until I saw the Clerks clips.
I was thinking about Dogma I couldn't remember the title has been awhile but it was a good interesting movie

quickccc

Reaction score
Haven't seen this one for a while but a great movie.

you were right, it was a truly great movie, i dunno if it rates as an underrated one, imo,.. as it's way too explosively well noted and very popular
as a cult classic. A typical Tarantino classic.
Many upon many still talk about this one .. it was so well cast, designed, story-plot written and on the edge.
What an great all star cast !

what some might have missed of significance is it was not only written by Quentine Tarantino but it was directed by the great ..and late Tony Scott.
who had a many of great films under his credit ( Crimson Tide, Man on Fire, Top Gun, Days of Thunder, Last Boy Scout, Enemy of the State, Unstoppable,
Taking of Pelham 123, The Fan, Beverly Hills Cop 2, etc) but the reports of his apparent shocking suicide still to this day stuns and disheartens me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you were right, it was a truly great movie, i dunno if it rates as an underrated one, imo,.. as it's way too explosively well noted and very popular
as a cult classic. A typical Tarantino classic.
Many upon many still talk about this one .. it was so well cast, designed, story-plot written and on the edge.
What an great all star cast !

what some might have missed of significance is it was not only written by Quentine Tarantino but it was directed by the great ..and late Tony Scott.
who had a many of great films under his credit ( Crimson Tide, Man on Fire, Top Gun, Days of Thunder, Last Boy Scout, Enemy of the State, Unstoppable,
Taking of Pelham 123, The Fan, Beverly Hills Cop 2, etc) but the reports of his apparent shocking suicide still to this day stuns and disheartens me.
I believe they call it a cult classic because it wasn't well received by the critics or at the box office, which means it was underrated. :grin: