Undisputed: "As long as Dak Prescott is the QB, Cowboys ain't winning anything"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
No matter the topic: I find it hilarious people really value their opinions.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ok. Dak played like crap last season. I abused him just like everyone else… but folks need to relax. When he had 2 viable receiving weapons in 21 he threw 37tds and only 10ints. He was, prior to last year, one if the best of all time at int%. “Is last year, who he’ll be from now on? I sure hope not, but I am not dismissing his whole career because he played like garbage for 13 games last year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Bully tactics?Not at all. Simply adhering to the rules as should you.
You adhere to the rules? That's hilarious. You throw stones but don't like it when they are thrown back. What's worse is playing the victim and whining to the powers that be about it. I'm all for adhering to the rules.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
No matter the topic: I find it hilarious people really value their opinions.
Agree that Skip is the prototypical roller coaster fan as one minute he is throwing out his Cowboys jersey and the next he is screaming: "How 'Bout them Cowboys!"

He really is unwatchable. As for Shannon, his agenda-driven opinions on a multitude of subjects is transparent.

Qcard

Reaction score
Ok. Dak played like crap last season. I abused him just like everyone else… but folks need to relax. When he had 2 viable receiving weapons in 21 he threw 37tds and only 10ints. He was, prior to last year, one if the best of all time at int%. “Is last year, who he’ll be from now on? I sure hope not, but I am not dismissing his whole career because he played like garbage for 13 games last year.
Person!!

Dak Hate is not about Football!!

Even the Woke crowd appeases the Dak Haters.....

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You adhere to the rules? That's hilarious. You throw stones but don't like it when they are thrown back. What's worse is playing the victim and whining to the powers that be about it. I'm all for adhering to the rules.
In no way am I playing a victim for your referenced comment wasn't against or about me but rather you blatantly calling out the Admins/Mods in the way they oversee this group. That is a major rule violation and I am simply letting them know of said violation.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The discussion isnt the last QB. The last QB didnt go out and throw 2 picks when the defense held the opposing teams star Rb to 35 yards and star WR to under 50 yards. That was DAK
Hilarious. I could easily bring up old memories of what the previous QB did as badly many more times, but you can't handle that. Your response would be "the discussion isn't the last QB". I'm simply exposing the hypocrisy among some of you currently attacking the current QB.

The Natural

Reaction score
Hilarious. I could easily bring up old memories of what the previous QB did as badly many more times, but you can't handle that. Your response would be "the discussion isn't the last QB". I'm simply exposing the hypocrisy among some of you currently attacking the current QB.
How does it feel knowing that Dak is the biggest reason we lost to SF again?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
In no way am I playing a victim for your referenced comment wasn't against or about me but rather you blatantly calling out the Admins/Mods in the way they oversee this group. That is a major rule violation and I am simply letting them know of said violation.
Did I name anyone? Show me where I did. Pretty sad someone as distinguished as yourself has to revert to whining and bully tactics to silence a poster simply for supporting the starting QB which this team's owner, head coach and franchise fully support and feel is their best option going forward.

Havic

Reaction score
We need a 2000 ravens defense for dak to maybe be able to get us to the Super Bowl

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Did I name anyone? Show me where I did. Pretty sad someone as distinguished as yourself has to revert to whining and bully tactics to silence a poster simply for supporting the starting QB which this team's owner, head coach and franchise fully support and feel is their best option going forward.
You need not reference a specific Admin/Mod to know that your message below was specifically calling out the Admins/Mods, especially seeing as how no member outside of them has the ability to "silence a poster".

Your post earlier: "I'm pretty sure if I come out with Facts disputing these Dak haters, I will get locked out of another Dak thread. It's becoming quite clear the Dak hatred is being protected. If you deviate from it, you will be silenced."

You keep claiming I am bullying you when I said nothing derogatory towards you in the least bit. The fact is I am certain you have the ability to engage members in a constructive manner and can be a positive contributor to the forum but you go from 1st gear to 5th by allowing emotions to play a role in your posting by attacking people by way of name calling and personal insults.

Qcard

Reaction score

Remember when Shannon Sharpe flamed Tony Romo's almost N Word (3 Nickelbacks):lmao2:during AFC game broadcast?

Dak Haters are Misery People

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You need not reference a specific Admin/Mod to know that your message below was specifically calling out the Admins/Mods, especially seeing as how no member outside of them has the ability to "silence a poster".

Your post earlier: "I'm pretty sure if I come out with Facts disputing these Dak haters, I will get locked out of another Dak thread. It's becoming quite clear the Dak hatred is being protected. If you deviate from it, you will be silenced."

You keep claiming I am bullying you when I said nothing derogatory towards you in the least bit. The fact is I am certain you have the ability to engage members in a constructive manner and can be a positive contributor to the forum but you go from 1st gear to 5th by allowing emotions to play a role in your posting by attacking people by way of name calling and personal insults.
You should heed your own advice and take the initiative. Set the example, instead of doing the opposite which you keep doing just now.

basel90

Reaction score

They are right , The whole Dak alleged phenomenona was really zeke having his best season and the cowboys OL being elite , and guess who benefited and fooled everyone , Dak . Who foolishly won player of the year blah blah,. Am not a fan of zeke but he was the real start that year. Then the running game waned and dak's reality came out , a mediocre missippi state QB who has no place being paid or place at the helm of a super bowl contending team.
As i said before. Dak will be with this team 10 or so year , and with him the cowboys won't win anything, Heck , the team played better with cooper rush for a good stretch.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Here is what I will say. The three headed monster of Jerry, McCarthy, and Dak are never winning a super bowl together. Each could possibly win a super bowl but would need serious upgrades to the other two. Jerry could see another Super Bowl if he had the right coach with a superior QB. McCarthy could win one if the organization wasn't a circus and he had a top end QB. Dak could possibly win one if he had a GM and Coach that could build an amazing team around him and then actually get them focused, disciplined, and hungry. Then put together good game plans, call great plays, and make good in game decisions. Man, that's a lot to overcome having Dak at QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.