Undisputed: "As long as Dak Prescott is the QB, Cowboys ain't winning anything"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
Every player or ex-player is always going to be “pro sign” any player if that sets the market value upwards for them.

That is different than actually believing a said player can win a SB.
That was their angle last season. That Patrick Peterson would be the guy to help them win a Super Bowl.

robertfchew

Reaction score
How is this a hot take. Everyone in the nfl ( minus jerry and Stephen but including dak) know he isn’t it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys have only won something with two QBs in their entire history. Those QBs didn’t win something just because of them they had great teams.

The Natural

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if I come out with Facts disputing these Dak haters, I will get locked out of another Dak thread. It's becoming quite clear the Dak hatred is being protected. If you deviate from it, you will be silenced.
Dispute these two boneheaded picks

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if I come out with Facts disputing these Dak haters, I will get locked out of another Dak thread. It's becoming quite clear the Dak hatred is being protected. If you deviate from it, you will be silenced.
@jazzcat22 @Jake @Reality

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this a rule violation by questioning the actions of Mods and Admins? Just curious.

The Natural

Reaction score
You would love that since you can't handle the truth around here. Good thing Jerry, McCarthy and the Cowboys don't listen to your ignorant views or opinions.
AEE58-AF5-FF85-43-E4-9-C32-A6-FF82102-E90.jpg

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It amazes me how you continue to allow yourself to be manipulated and played by these two frauds.

Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, you buy the crap that they peddle because someone tells you what you want to hear.

Doesn’t it upset you to be played like that?

Or have you still not realized it yet?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Slowly but surely
Hard to ignore this past season

Status
Not open for further replies.