Undisputed: "As long as Dak Prescott is the QB, Cowboys ain't winning anything"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qcard

Reaction score
They are right , The whole Dak alleged phenomenona was really zeke having his best season and the cowboys OL being elite , and guess who benefited and fooled everyone , Dak . Who foolishly won player of the year blah blah,. Am not a fan of zeke but he was the real start that year. Then the running game waned and dak's reality came out , a mediocre missippi state QB who has no place being paid or place at the helm of a super bowl contending team.
As i said before. Dak will be with this team 10 or so year , and with him the cowboys won't win anything, Heck , the team played better with cooper rush for a good stretch.
Dak Haters love Cooper Rush!!! :bow:

Football EYE Test....they believe Cooper Rush could have rode Zeke to the Playoffs too

Dak Haters are So Entitled!!

basel90

Reaction score

Football EYE Test....they believe Cooper Rush could have rode Zeke to the Playoffs too

you cannot argue with the numbers . an undrafted , unwanted back up QB who cost 1 mil a year led the team to notable wins with dak down. Meanwhile your supposed hero dak has thrown interceptions galore and continues to slide. But i guess you love dak and hate cooper ??

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak Hater.....blah blah blah....the posts really are redundant. Try harder and do better.
I just posted that Shannon Sharpe flamed Tony Romo for supposedly using the N Word on live broadcast!!

I am on you side!! Dak Hater Shannon Sharpe is trolling us :lmao: :lmao:

Dak Haters are Sheep

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I just posted that Shannon Sharpe flamed Tony Romo for supposedly using the N Word on live broadcast!!

I am on you side!! Dak Hater Shannon Sharpe is trolling us :lmao: :lmao:

Dak Haters are Sheep
The point is your "Dak Haters" messaging falls flat as the hate is coming from your posts so you negate your own argument.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Show me how I am not setting the example. I said nothing derogatory towards you and simply called you out for violating a major rule that is a bench able offense.
What are you, the forum wannabe police? Funny how you ignore your own personal attacks against pro-Dak posters and call outs against these same mods/admin which you suddenly seem so much to care for now do you?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
you cannot argue with the numbers . an undrafted , unwanted back up QB who cost 1 mil a year led the team to notable wins with dak down. Meanwhile your supposed hero dak has thrown interceptions galore and continues to slide. But i guess you love dak and hate cooper ??
The Defense won those games. Cooper Rush was simply a bus driver.

basel90

Reaction score

Dak missed FIVE games and lead the team in interceptions !!!! How can you argue with these stats ... The delusion continues

USArmyVet

Reaction score
What are you, the forum wannabe police? Funny how you ignore your own personal attacks against pro-Dak posters and call outs against these same mods/admin which you suddenly seem so much to care for now do you?
As expected you resort to name-calling insults. I would have thought you learned something from yesterday but instead you seem intent on repeating the events by way of insulting the Admins/Mods and other members. I hope one day you will learn from your actions.

Qcard

Reaction score
The point is your "Dak Haters" messaging falls flat as the hate is coming from your posts so you negate your own argument.
Oh! now you like the Woke crowd when they agree with you??

Dak Haters have Zero Conviction!!

I thought Shannon was a flame thrower THEN and NOW...

Dak Haters are worthless within or without :cool: :bow::lmao:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
As expected you resort to name-calling insults. I would have thought you learned something from yesterday but instead you seem intent on repeating the events by way of insulting the Admins/Mods and other members. I hope one day you will learn from your actions.
WTH are you talking about? Asking you if you want to be a forum wannabe police is not name calling or even an insult. It's a direct question based on your actions.

75boyz

Reaction score
Any non-homer, should have came to this conclusion awhile ago.

Especially after the San Fran game
It's a hard reality only a select few here can not come to terms with.

He can not beat 3 to 4 consecutive playoff teams regardless of playcaller/coaching OR personnel support.

Like Metallica sang it "Sad But True".

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Oh! now you like the Woke crowd when they agree with you??

Dak Haters have Zero Conviction!!

I thought Shannon was a flame thrower THEN and NOW...

Dak Haters are worthless within or without :cool: :bow::lmao:
Woke crowd? I have no idea what you are talking about as I simply was referencing your replies and comments but okay.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Did you get benched for calling out our mods and admin last week or two?
Where have I called them out as you just did today? Regarding benching, I did get benched for a day as a result of a joke thread I started regarding Dallas signing 0 players. What were you benched for and did you learn anything from it? Based on today, I would say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.