Video: Undisputed: Dez Bryant pushes Cowboys to acquire Raiders WR Davante Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfan1

Reaction score
Just curious....what would you be willing to trade for Jason Kelce?
its not going to happen so I guess it dont matter.Not sure Im the person to be calculating that. Im just a message board fixer Id for sure trade rookie TE thats not being used. We couldnt take on his salary anyway much like devonte Adams

shabazz

Reaction score
What team are you talking about? They filled holes with trades for Cooks , Gilmore, and Hankins.
As we’ve seen, those 3 guys are decent players but all 3 are past their prime and on the downside of their careers and that’s ok because it should be commensurate with their salaries , but getting Davante is a whole different matter.

although I’m a certified Dakota critic, I recognize the deficiencies in the WR corp and I’d like to see Dak have a target like Adams. CeeDee is doing a great job but the production drop off after him is dramatic

The Niners picked up McCafree last season and I don’t see why we don’t do the same since the future is NOW.

Ive been told here many times, that the salary cap can be manipulated so what’s stopping us?

fivetwos

Reaction score
What team are you talking about? They filled holes with trades for Cooks , Gilmore, and Hankins.
Right, so they have dealt away about as many picks as they can already, during the time when players could be had for money only.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Just curious....what would you be willing to trade for Jason Kelce?
Since he's retiring after this year, I wouldn't trade for him at all unless I believed he would push us into the Super Bowl. Something tells me he wouldn't even come here anyway.

Brooksey

Reaction score
I love Davante Adams but the salary we would have to take on is about 12M this year, 25M next year. If it's just for this year, it's a no brainer and if we can re-work 2024, if he wants to play.

He's 31 years old.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
its not going to happen so I guess it dont matter.Not sure Im the person to be calculating that. Im just a message board fixer Id for sure trade rookie TE thats not being used. We couldnt take on his salary anyway much like devonte Adams
Oh cool.

So trade our rookie 3rd string tight end who isn't good enough to see the field...for the best Center in the league...a HOF player, top 3 all time center....from a team that's 5-1 and a strong superBowl Contender, whose entire team is built around their offensive line?

I have a feeling that would counter that offer, by offering to trade us one of their practice squad players for Micah Parsons.

starfan1

Reaction score
Oh cool.

So trade our rookie 3rd string tight end who isn't good enough to see the field...for the best Center in the league...a HOF player, top 3 all time center....from a team that's 5-1 and a strong superBowl Contender, whose entire team is built around their offensive line?

I have a feeling that would counter that offer, by offering to trade us one of their practice squad players for Micah Parsons.
Lol yea they would. I wasnt very serious btw. I was being kind of tongue and cheek.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
We need a running back and at least one reliable lineman. I'd love to have Adams on the team, but receiver is fine. Establishing a run game has always done wonders for Dak and the passing game.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Nothing. He is near retirement. But the Cowboys could be stronger at C though.

Lol yea they would. I wasnt very serious btw. I was being kind of tongue and cheek.
Hey....if you don't ask....you never know!

Maybe the only reason the Chiefs haven't traded Patrick Mahomes to us for a 3rd rounder yet...us that we never asked!

zerofill

Reaction score
Wouldn't work out... Because Devante would instantly be WR #1.

ScalperX

Reaction score
Screw the cap. We are not competing with the 49ers with our current offense. Go get Davante Adams and Derrick Henry. The offense is the problem. Teams do not fear our offense. The gameplan to beat us is simple... stack the box, and double CeeDee. Who else do we got? We need playmakers on offense... not butter fingers Gallup. We have no clue if our Defense will be as good as it is now next year. Go all in... I'm tired of losing in the Divisional round. haha

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
means I think our center is middling and its a pipe dream but he would improve our run game
He's not bad, but he's not the mauler that Frederick was.

I still don't understand how Connor Williams could look so bad at LG in Dallas but then become a solid C in MIami. That's 100% on Dallas coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.