Video: Undisputed: Dez Bryant pushes Cowboys to acquire Raiders WR Davante Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
If we traded them Gallup for Adams I'd be down. Maybe toss in a late rounder too.

Kwyn

Reaction score
as much as Id love this Im not sure its the fix. Derrick Henry or a Jason Kelse would do wonders though
Agreed. Seems like despite his talent he’s a headache. We can’t give him 15 targets a game.

Kwyn

Reaction score
If we traded them Gallup for Adams I'd be down. Maybe toss in a late rounder too.
He’s a top five receiver in the league. You’re not getting him for Gallup without a first also

plasticman

Reaction score
Dez Bryant, GM.

I wouldn't want to exist in that alternate universe.

Verdict

Reaction score
I love Davante Adams but the salary we would have to take on is about 12M this year, 25M next year. If it's just for this year, it's a no brainer and if we can re-work 2024, if he wants to play.

He's 31 years old.
I would trade Gallup and a 3 for Adams.

Verdict

Reaction score
Screw the cap. We are not competing with the 49ers with our current offense. Go get Davante Adams and Derrick Henry. The offense is the problem. Teams do not fear our offense. The gameplan to beat us is simple... stack the box, and double CeeDee. Who else do we got? We need playmakers on offense... not butter fingers Gallup. We have no clue if our Defense will be as good as it is now next year. Go all in... I'm tired of losing in the Divisional round. haha
It depends on what you have to give up to get Adams. Gallup and a 3? Get it done.

Adams for a second round pick, maybe. Adams’ age and cap hit could be an issue.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Gallup for Adams?
Do you really think that would ever happen. would need to be Gallup Duece and Kearce to even make them blink.

Aven8

Reaction score
People forget that Dak and the offense was struggling years ago and we traded for Coop and this thing took off fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.