Undisputed: Jerry puts Dak on the Hot seat

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Honestly it’s a shrewd move. It cost us the ability to add players this off-season but there is really no point in signing big contracts if there’s a chance we start over in 2025.

Dak will need another MVP type regular season and wins in the playoffs or I see him leaving like Cousins and signing with a team like the Seahawks or Raiders.

Chasing6

Reaction score

GM Jethro has no cards.

He is basically taking his ball and going home.

Dak is not on a hot seat, Jethro is.

Dak will be a starting QB and get paid next year.

GM Jethro will not have a QB.

All the pressure is on the Jones'.

Do they draft a QB this year? Do they continue to gamble on Trance? Do they pick up a non sexy free agent QB next year? Do the over pay for Dak next year? Do they trade multiple first round picks, like the Niners, to move up in the draft to gamble in a QB?

The only pressure Dak is going to have is from our rebuilt Oline and having to score 35+ a game with our run defense.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I don't normally agree with Skip in the least, but this time I get what he's saying. Let Dak prove he's worthy of his contract if he can! It's not like he hasn't already had exceptional chances to do so. His horrible losses in most of them demand proof that he's able to perform as a true champ.

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get ready the homers are coming after you, get a new team, batboy will be hurling the insults and telling you SB don’t know crap and I’m sure a Warner video will make its way to show how everyone else is bad and poor Dak has to work with inferior players and coaches
Get ready for the haters giving each other multiple likes coming after the homers for being positive.

I am neutral on this.... well, want to see what Lance can do actually.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Lol...on the hot seat? There's no such thing in Dallas. Just ask Fat Mike. Remember "we'll see how each game goes"?

Brax

Reaction score
Get ready for the haters giving each other multiple likes coming after the homers for being positive.

Neutral, come on, what exactly is there to be positive about, the homers/Dak sycophants have already started their own hate posts against TL with out ever seeing him play.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Neutral, come on, what exactly is there to be positive about, the homers/Dak sycophants have already started their own hate posts against TL with out ever seeing him play.
Yes I seen all those posts, and the thread that will not die about it.

I will root for Dak as he is our QB. But if they move on, I am fine with that also.
My preference, a change is needed. I am looking forward to TC to see what Lance can do.

There will be some very spirited threads and posts come that time. Ready for some entertainment? :laugh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
if we draft great,it may cause Stephen Jones to go ahead and extend Dak, thinking we can win. If not, I dont expect it. Right now, I think this is his last year in Dallas.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
GM Jethro has no cards.

He is basically taking his ball and going home.

Dak is not on a hot seat, Jethro is.

Dak will be a starting QB and get paid next year.

GM Jethro will not have a QB.

All the pressure is on the Jones'.

Do they draft a QB this year? Do they continue to gamble on Trance? Do they pick up a non sexy free agent QB next year? Do the over pay for Dak next year? Do they trade multiple first round picks, like the Niners, to move up in the draft to gamble in a QB?

The only pressure Dak is going to have is from our rebuilt Oline and having to score 35+ a game with our run defense.
Yeah, we have good young Trance. I think Dak puts a lot of his fans in a trance!

Brax

Reaction score
Yes I seen all those posts, and the thread that will not die about it.

I will root for Dak as he is our QB. But if they move on, I am fine with that also.
My preference, a change is needed. I am looking forward to TC to see what Lance can do.

There will be some very spirited threads and posts come that time. Ready for some entertainment? :laugh:
I don’t think Dak is the answer but I think Jerry does and expect an extension. I believe even if TL out performs Dak in camp it doesn’t matter, Jerry has never had any competition for him and that started in 2017. I wonder what would happen if MM went to Jerry and said I’m starting TL

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

His name is Trance, get it right.