Undisputed: Jerry puts Dak on the Hot seat

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Why should Dallas extend him to begin with? He has won.....NOTHING
Could say the exact same thing about a lot of players on this team.

Parsons put up a goose egg against the mighty Packers and he wants to be the highest paid defensive player in the league.

Lamb wants to be the highest paid WR in the league, he spent the Packer game sitting on the bench just starring off into space wishing he was somewhere else.

Not defending Dak, but if we are going to make the standard to get extensions that you have to "win something", then there are a hell of a lot of players on this team that need to walk in that case, starting with the two I just named above.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Parsons put up a goose egg against the mighty Packers and he wants to be the highest paid defensive player in the league.

Lamb wants to be the highest paid WR in the league, he spent the Packer game sitting on the bench just starring off into space wishing he was somewhere else.

Not defending Dak, but if we are going to make the standard to get extensions that you have to "win something", then there are a hell of a lot of players on this team that need to walk in that case, starting with the two I just named above.
:hammer: :hammer:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dak is the one in the hot seat. Figured that would be obvious to you people by now. Clearly, his annual screw ups are forgotten by you goldfish minded fans.

He has had loads of talent around him since he inherited this job. I would love to see how he does playing for the bears or cardinals! Lol.

Then all of you easily fooled fans will see how he does when he isn't in a baby swaddled system designed for a simple minded 1 read QB.
Hahahah..........it's not April yet.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Just come out of the closet man and scream from the top of your lungs ...................I am a Dakdavidian and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's you and maybe a dozen more here and it's OK hey we all have our opinions.
Enough of the facade with your posts................ say it and believe it baby.............its Dak or bust for you.
Why who knows after only 2 playoff wins in 8 years?
GL either way............

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Well, Sir Pappy, I venture 2 things.
1. CeeDee and Dak camps are apart.
2. Jerald has rolled the dice and asks himself in the limo's mirror, "Going forward, CeeDee or Dak?
Cleary, I'd urge a face-saving exit for Dak in post-2024.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, Sir Pappy, I venture 2 things.
1. CeeDee and Dak camps are apart.
2. Jerald has rolled the dice and asks himself in the limo's mirror, "Going forward, CeeDee or Dak?
Cleary, I'd urge a face-saving exit for Dak in post-2024.
CD Mom's told the tale the rest is just gravy.
Heck CD himself showed the world in the GB game what he thought of Dak.
Dak.............DEAD MAN WALKING.