Video: Undisputed: Should the Cowboys make a change at QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadenough

Reaction score
why are people who don't like Dak so sensitive.

any comments regarding their comments is automatically translated into somebody defending Dak.
I never said its unfair to criticize him. but what's the point of trying to prove Dak is not Burrows or Mahomes!!! its not even a question or comparison that should be entertained. its beyond stupidity.
there are 30 other QBs in the league and none of them are Mahomes or Burrow.

"....hey, Look at Mahomes how great he is. now look at Dak, he is not as good as Mahomes..."....well DUH
How about comparing Dak to the bottom 15 QBs when bringing a comparison up.

Nav22

Reaction score
How does it feel to know you were wrong this whole season. All those points you argued about Dak being great are down the toilet. You'll have to go a different course than talking about me struggling to pay bills because money isn't one them.
"You were wrong the whole season"

Did I imagine the All-Pro selection and NFL-high 36 pass TDs?

How stupid will you feel when NFL personnel AGAIN ranks Dak as a top 10 QB this offseason? How about when Dak signs his new extension?

You think a bad game in the playoffs changes any of that? Learn football, you child.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about comparing Dak to the bottom 15 QBs when bringing a comparison up.
Dak's best comparison is Tim Tebow both having the same horrendous mechanics and sub-par accuracy issues pretty much.
One under a real HC and GM got the Ax early the other hit the Powerball lottery having the most inept GM in the league and a super offensive lineup in 2016.
9 years later ............well you get the idea.
i

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dak's best comparison is Tim Tebow both having the same horrendous mechanics and sub-par accuracy issues pretty much.
One under a real HC and GM got the Ax early the other hit the Powerball lottery having the most inept GM in the league and a super offensive lineup in 2016.
i
Some very wise coaches have always said that you can never coach fundamental flaws out of QBs, it's an inherit trait, the mechanics of the throwing motion are what you are born with.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some very wise coaches have always said that you can never coach fundamental flaws out of QBs, it's an inherit trait, the mechanics of the throwing motion are what you are born with.
Take a look at his footwork alone and it amazes one how after 8 NFL seasons he still has no idea how to set his feet for the throw.
Let's face it he only throws a limited amount of routes and the Dink and Dunk this season (With Coach MM) broke all records.
He was once again fortunate to play a ton of dog teams and flex his muscles LOL............ :muttley:
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Take a look at his footwork alone and it amazes one how after 8 NFL seasons he still has no idea how to set his feet for the throw.
Let's face it he only throws a limited amount of routes and the Dink and Dunk this season (With Coach MM) broke all records.
He was once again fortunate to play a ton of dog teams and flex his muscles LOL............
01hgjxm5ge4fgka2v44z.jpg
How long have we been saying this, oh my bad about 8 years, longer for some.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
i
don't insult Tim. He has a better playoff record and he doesn't get scared. tim is the truly good guy not like the guy who knows what to say and had to take a workforce leadership program at college to pretend to be a leader.

Hey look at me, "thumps chest three times and points to the sky" look, look. Don't forget the fist bumps in the huddle. Leader.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Does Trey Lance come to mind when you read this?

Nav22

Reaction score
"Inherit trait"

Is that similar to an inherent trait?

Please tell us more about what "very wise" people think! You're totally one of them!
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
That's just silly.
Dak has very good accuracy now and even at his worst early in his career, his accuracy was better than Tebow's ever was.

Big D

Reaction score

Seems Dak's biggest supporters are always Cowboy Haters.
Remember when even Stephen A was pushing for Dak to get that contract?
I wonder why that is??????????????????????????? :muttley:

It's because they actually know what they're looking at. You've been screaming 'Dak sucks!' since 2015. :laugh:

Hadenough

Reaction score
"You were wrong the whole season"

Did I imagine the All-Pro selection and NFL-high 36 pass TDs?

How stupid will you feel when NFL personnel AGAIN ranks Dak as a top 10 QB this offseason? How about when Dak signs his new extension?

You think a bad game in the playoffs changes any of that? Learn football, you child.
Keep making up story's and telling yourself their true. LMAO!!

Nav22

Reaction score
Keep making up story's and telling yourself their true. LMAO!!
1) "Stories" is the plural for "story." Not "story's."

2) You don't know the difference between there/their/they're.

You're barely literate and deserve zero respect.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
1) "Stories" is the plural for "story." Not "story's."

2) You don't know the difference between there/their/they're.

You're barely literate and deserve zero respect
Ok 2 in a row is enough...

This is the internet and you would not have a clue whether English is their first or fifth language.

They may be smarter than you are.. never assume things online.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
This numbers don’t lie is a stupid saying robotically parroted by the masses of bots. We aren’t talking about winning more playoff games in this instance smh. It is who is the better dang qb and that doesn’t base itself on who went further smh. Do y’all even see the words y’all posting?
I see exactly what I'm posting. But people like you only wany to use what's convenient to you! What's more STUPID is some of you dont see that the bottom line is to win Superbowls! Neither had done it. Romo was a turnover machine. Dak had one bad year with turnovers. I've seen every QB since Staubach. I've played football. I've even played some QB, though not on the NFL level. So....do you even see the ish you post. Get your emotions out of it, kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.