Video: Undisputed: Should the Cowboys make a change at QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll be buttt-hurt when Dak signs his new deal!

His guaranteed money will LITERALLY be over 100x the amount you'll make in your entire existence.

Bottle up your tears for me when that happens, Mr. Mediocre!
:thumbup:
Will do, sweetheart...in the meantime, try out some more of those little emojis, honey bunch.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone
I'm sure you'll be buttt-hurt when Dak signs his new deal!

His guaranteed money will LITERALLY be over 100x the amount you'll make in your entire existence.

Bottle up your tears for me when that happens, Mr. Mediocre!
:thumbup:
Everyone, give this member "likes" galore................the laughter is priceless!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
but its unfair to Dak to compare him and want him to be Burrow. he is never going to be that. then everyone knocking him for not being burrow. makes no sense.

its also an insult to burrow to compare him to most of the other QBs. he is one of the two elite QBs in the league right now.

I don't understand the mentality of doing this type of comparison. ala those who complain Dak is not Mahomes...Really geniuses, you figured that out now!?
Oh, poor poor Dak, it is so unfair to criticize him, yet some of his fans proclaim him to be elite and an MVP type player, so that is OK, huh?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
By most standards, yes. Dak's had 8 years. Never got more than a single playoff win in a season. The list of starting quarterbacks who were that for 9 years or more and went to a SB is a list of one, and he lost his SB. Making history is nice, but that's a lot of history or overcome.

Question is, do you rebuild with a Lance or a draftee or some other "green" quarterback or do like the Rams, who got Stafford, a seasoned vet, and won the SB? (Providing you can get a Stafford, etc. Not sure there's anybody of Stafford's caliber available.)

But here's the kicker - you'll still have Jerry as the owner/general manager.

Which means it doesn't matter who the qb is, they aren't winning the SB, so do whichever, the end result will be the same as it's been for 28 years....

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Sorry but, dumping your totally capable QB so you can potentially hook your cart to the next Ryan Leaf has never quite made total sense to me....
Insanity never quite made total sense to me. You know, doing the same thing, etc.

There were people who wanted to keep Garrett after 7-8 years, and they did, and what happened?

Same old same old...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I’m glad you don’t make the decisions. No seriously, that would be a huge mistake. There’s no touch when he throws the football. Everything’s on a line. He’s not that accurate.
Lamar's not a quarterback, he's a running back who lines up behind center. Big difference....

kskboys

Reaction score
I like looking at it like this,if dak played for the eagles,9ers,lions, greenbay, would you be as worried about losing to them as we are playing against them with dak as our qb? especially in the playoffs.i for one, would love to see what would happen.
If he played for the 9ers they'd have already traded him to us for three 1sts.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I love Dak and Romo.

Don't get mad at me because the facts are on my side.

I challenged you to use actual data... and you cowered away like the know-nothing dolt that you are. Your personal attacks won't change that fact.

Oops!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
You google nerds are funny. You challenged me how? lol. Lay off the dog food and stop using smilies like a high schooler. You’re toooooo old for that. I know Romo better than Dak and anyone saying otherwise definitely is the know nothing dolt in this situation.

Nav22

Reaction score
Oh, not all all, honey pie. I'm just fine. I think the nerve that is struck is yours. Try some Midol to help that out.

Man, I just love them little girly emojis.
Your responses scream otherwise, Mr. Mediocre. That name fits you like a glove.

I'll use it from now on, despite the fact that it clearly bothers you.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Oh, poor poor Dak, it is so unfair to criticize him, yet some of his fans proclaim him to be elite and an MVP type player, so that is OK, huh?
why are people who don't like Dak so sensitive.

any comments regarding their comments is automatically translated into somebody defending Dak.
I never said its unfair to criticize him. but what's the point of trying to prove Dak is not Burrows or Mahomes!!! its not even a question or comparison that should be entertained. its beyond stupidity.
there are 30 other QBs in the league and none of them are Mahomes or Burrow.

"....hey, Look at Mahomes how great he is. now look at Dak, he is not as good as Mahomes..."....well DUH

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak?

The All-Pro QB who will soon break the bank (again)?

While you struggle to pay your bills?
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
How does it feel to know you were wrong this whole season. All those points you argued about Dak being great are down the toilet. You'll have to go a different course than talking about me struggling to pay bills because money isn't one them.

Status
Not open for further replies.