Video: Undisputed: Should the Cowboys make a change at QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The answer has to be yes bc you can not pay Dak what he wants and still put enough talent around him to be better. It makes more sense to work out a trade and reboot with a cheap rookie contract or a veteran on a team friendly deal………. That is if the objective is to one day win a Super Bowl.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Perfect example of a Dak over Cowboys fan...as long as Dak get his money, screw the team.
Nature of the beast. It's the going rate of a QB. Especially and MVP finalist an All-Pro QB. Do you take less on your job so they can bring in other talent?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I see exactly what I'm posting. But people like you only wany to use what's convenient to you! What's more STUPID is some of you dont see that the bottom line is to win Superbowls! Neither had done it. Romo was a turnover machine. Dak had one bad year with turnovers. I've seen every QB since Staubach. I've played football. I've even played some QB, though not on the NFL level. So....do you even see the ish you post. Get your emotions out of it, kid!
No you don’t see what you’re posting. Show the proof that I only want to use what’s convenient to me. Spare me old man with the stupid bottom line is to win superbowls bs. No stuff but when saying who is a better qb skill wise winning superbowls doesn’t factor into the equation. Come on my guy don’t make yourself look stupid smh. If you think Romo was a turnover machine this shows your ignorance right there. The actual numbers don’t agree with you but since you let obviously let the media tell you what to think you just parrot stupid stuff. Playing intramural football an expert it doesn’t make you come on my man. There are no emotions from me at all and if there is you should be able to easily prove it.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Romo 144 turnovers
Prescott 101 turnovers
No you don’t see what you’re posting. Show the proof that I only want to use what’s convenient to me. Spare me old man with the stupid bottom line is to win superbowls bs. No stuff but when saying who is a better qb skill wise winning superbowls doesn’t factor into the equation. Come on my guy don’t make yourself look stupid smh. If you think Romo was a turnover machine this shows your ignorance right there. The actual numbers don’t agree with you but since you let obviously let the media tell you what to think you just parrot stupid stuff. Playing intramural football an expert it doesn’t make you come on my man. There are no emotions from me at all and if there is you should be able to easily prove it.
Romo 14yrs 144 turnovers W 92 L 64 Playoff W 2 L 4 0 Superbowls
Prescott 8yrs 101 turnovers W 73 L 41 Playoff W 2 L 5 0 Superbowls

Good night!

Hadenough

Reaction score
1) "Stories" is the plural for "story." Not "story's."

2) You don't know the difference between there/their/they're.

You're barely literate and deserve zero respect.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Oh no! The grammar police. Hahaha you nerd. Quit trying to change the topic! How does it feel to know I was right about Trash Prescott?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Romo 144 turnovers
Prescott 101 turnovers

Romo 14yrs 144 turnovers W 92 L 64 Playoff W 2 L 4 0 Superbowls
Prescott 8yrs 101 turnovers W 73 L 41 Playoff W 2 L 5 0 Superbowls

Good night!
This guy is not smart. Yeah hope you got some sleep and hopefully wake up a little smarter smh. Emotional Dak lover

Nav22

Reaction score
Oh no! The grammar police. Hahaha you nerd. Quit trying to change the topic! How does it feel to know I was right about Trash Prescott?
Yes, only a "nerd" would know how to read and write at a 4th grade level!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Status
Not open for further replies.