Undisputed-Skip & Shannon debate: Who's more likely to win the NFC East Cowboys or Eagles?

blueblood70

Reaction score
LOL at WR/TE.

Jeffrey/Jackson/Agholor is in the same ballpark as Cooper/Gallup/Cobb.

And the Eagles have the best TE by far and maybe even the 2nd best TE in Goeddert.
or sure maybe a tie at WR but the eagles have better TEs at this point..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Philly is a 8-8 team. Period.

QB - Dallas
RB - Dallas (not even close)
OL - Dallas
WR/TE - Dallas (not even close)
DL - Philly (barely)
LB - Dallas (not even close)
CB - Dallas
ST - Philly
Coaching - Philly

I just dont see Philly being that good. Peter King is an east coast dallas hater. Period.

QB - TIE they get it done in different ways.
OL - Dallas
WR- TIE
TE - Philly
DL - Philly (barely)
CB - Dallas
ST - Philly
Coaching - Philly

Its going to be a fight if wentz doesnt get hurt , Both of us might be 10-6 with tie breakers hopefully go to us.

for sure16 is slap in the face..

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm going with the team with a full-time QB.

tenor.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
You could argue Jackson is better than Gallup. You could- but the guy can't stay healthy and is aging pretty rapidly or he'd still be welcome in Tampa.

The Prescott/Gallup connection misfired on alot of surefire TD's last season however, and you make it sound like Awuzie and Jones all of a sudden are going to have a panic attack because ancient DeSean "Sting dey *** and take the L" Jackson is opposite Jeffery. LMAO.

Give me the team with Cooper who went off for almost 400 yards receiving against the team Jackson plays for in two games.

Cooper is just getting warmed up here. No way Philly is close to Dallas at WR.

Nowhere close?

LOL.

They are pretty comparable. Blue and Silver goggles leads one to conclude the Cowboys WRs as so far ahead of the Eagles WRs.

Not close would be the Cowboys LBs versus the Eagles LBs.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Nowhere close?

LOL.

They are pretty comparable. Blue and Silver goggles leads one to conclude the Cowboys WRs as so far ahead of the Eagles WRs.

Not close would be the Cowboys LBs versus the Eagles LBs.

I honestly don't see this position group as close.

I'm not saying the Eagles WR's are garbage ar all.

I'm saying ours are better. Of course if you insert Ertz into the equation than yes, then their "receiving threats" are closer.

WR- edge Dallas.

ESisback

Reaction score
QB—too close for me to call. IMO, Wentz is a better passer, at least for now. I’d say Dak has more teammates behind him, and is healthier. Wentz may have a higher ceiling, but I think Dak has more potential to reach his, if you know what I mean.

RB—Philly MAY have a slightly better collective, but our #1 is WAY better. Edge Dallas.

WR—once again, Philly MAY have a slightly better group collectively, but our #1 is better. Besides, I really think Gallup’s about to explode. Edge Dallas.

TE—Philly

OL—Dallas

DE—Dallas

DT—Philly

LB—Dallas

S—Philly

CB—Dallas

HC—Philly

ST—Dallas

Dallas is better overall, and SHOULD prevail, but it’ll hinge on two things. Health is the obvious one, but the second involves tinfoil. If we see more “coincidences” like multiple game stretches without penalties called on opponents, games will be affected.

JMO

Last edited:

BigD_95

Reaction score

QB - Dallas
OL - Dallas
DL - Philly (barely)
CB - Dallas
ST - Philly
Coaching - Philly

I just dont see Philly being that good. Peter King is an east coast dallas hater. Period.

Sorry Eagles have the better QB when healthy and have the better receiving core when you add in the TE. I would say coaching besides the defensive side of the ball. I like our DC better.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
The team that remains the healthiest will win the division, the teams are pretty close in talent. Would be an enjoyable season to watch if both teams could avoid the injury bug, that said injuries will happen and the team with the deepest roster and the coaches who can adapt to such circumstances will win the division.

dfense

Reaction score

QB - Dallas
OL - Dallas
DL - Philly (barely)
CB - Dallas
ST - Philly
Coaching - Philly

King isn't as biased as you appear to be.
RB - may well be a wash. Philly has a lot more depth there than Dallas. Howard will be a steal if Philly uses him the right way.
OL - LT issues in Philly may give Cowboys slight edge, but Eagles line is right up there with the best.
TE - Philly has 2 very good TE's.

I'd also say Dline is a wash.