Video: Undisputed - "There's no way Dak Prescott is a Top 10 QB!

Dre11

Reaction score
Momma says, “ Elite is as Elite does”……..can’t keep folding against teams like the Broncos and Niners and keep telling us what great shape he’s in.

Regardless. Are you claiming he wasn't playing on an elite level first half of season? The entire team sucked vs niners and Denver

phildadon86

Reaction score
But LeBron’s hit like 4 or 5 playoff game-winners, Kobe’s hit like 1. So the “more clutch” thing is really just based on Kobe’s demeanor or something, it’s not based on the actual results.
Kobe has only hit 1? Lol.

come on now. You’re making things up.

Nav22

Reaction score
Kobe has only hit 1? Lol.

come on now. You’re making things up.
He hit one vs Phoenix to put the Lakers up 3-1 in the series, before Phoenix came back to win the series in 7. That was in 2006 I think.

Name another one. I thought that was his only one.

Dre11

Reaction score
He hit one vs Phoenix to put the Lakers up 3-1 in the series, before Phoenix came back to win the series in 7. That was in 2006 I think.

Name another one. I thought that was his only one.

He had 26 total game winning shots

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yes his rookie year was great, but thats not the only good year he's had. Do I need to remind you of the record numbers he's surpassed during the course of his first 4 or 5 seasons??? Things many quarterbacks have never done in their first 4 or 5 seasons???
Did those #’s equate to winning when it matters?He’s not a big game QB.Doesn’t have the mental makeup to do so.His brain doesn’t process well enough to be “big time.”That’s not a rip on him, just a fact.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Did those #’s equate to winning when it matters?He’s not a big game QB.Doesn’t have the mental makeup to do so.His brain doesn’t process well enough to be “big time.”That’s not a rip on him, just a fact.
Lol. Yeah. A fact. I didn’t know you’re a neurologist and a sports psychologist all rolled into 1

Nav22

Reaction score
He had 26 total game winning shots
I was talking about buzzer-beaters. LeBron’s number is much higher too if we’re including all big shots in the final minute of a playoff game.

Nav22

Reaction score
I was gonna say. Lol. No way it was just one. I’ve seen 3 lol.

And I’m sorry. The level of comp between Lebron and kobe is laughable. Kobe played all time greats. Lebron played whoever he didn’t recruit to his team at the point haha
Their careers overlapped for like 13 years bro hahah, c’mon now.

Nav22

Reaction score
26 total game winning shots, 8 buzzer beaters only Jordan had more with 9
LeBron has 5 playoff buzzer-beaters, most all-time.

Kobe has 1... and the Lakers blew a 3-1 lead in that series.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Lol. Yeah. A fact. I didn’t know you’re a neurologist and a sports psychologist all rolled into 1
His brain doesn’t process quickly enough.A problem he had in college and continues 2day.You can improve many things, strength,accuracy( somewhat), knowledge, but you can’t change how your brain works.

phildadon86

Reaction score
His brain doesn’t process quickly enough.A problem he had in college and continues 2day.You can improve many things, strength,accuracy( somewhat), knowledge, but you can’t change how your brain works.
Sure thing.

so how did he lead the league since 2016 in GWD and 4th quarter comebacks?

Brain must not have been processing then.

Winning and losing in football is a team statistic. His brain means very little. And your diagnosis means less