Video: Undisputed - "There's no way Dak Prescott is a Top 10 QB!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
But you ASSURED us that only Dak homers would rank Dak in the top 10!

I guess NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs are all Dak homers???

Because the other possibility..... is that you don’t know football. And THAT can’t be true!!!
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Yeah, he's still 13ish in mine though!

7th last year and 10th this year...That's called regression... just keeps on dropping down in the minds of the people that know.

ESisback

Reaction score
Key word: "Lost".

If if's a but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

There are no such things as moral victories. Just win, baby.
You sound like Acho. The Chiefs beat several teams greatly decimated by injury, but Acho said “A win is a win! Chiefs are awesome!” When Dallas completely destroyed Washington he said “I refuse to applaud a fish for swimming. That’s what he’s SUPPOSED to do!” Acho is a trolling combination of Shannon Sharpe and Kevin Hart.

Last edited:

Nav22

Reaction score
That was against the Raptors....Why did you make me relive that?

Also. The one argument I always have when Lebron gets brought up in these conversations is.

Kobe made 2 free throws with a blown out Achilles tendon. Lebron left a playoff game with cramps....Lebron has the benefit of getting every single call no matter what as well. I watched a Raptor get a technical in the playoffs on a lebron flop because he got hit by his own teammate and the ref thought a raptor hit him.

I cant stand Lebron James. Off the court the guys a legend. But on the court, hes the product of a bunch of super teams that he himself put together. And his finals record is trash.
I’m an NBA junkie. Kobe and LeBron are both phenomenal, but you can’t make a serious argument that Kobe’s better than LeBron (or even on his level). JMO.

Kobe’s top 10 or top 15 depending on who you ask, LeBron’s on Mount Rushmore.

As for officiating, see Kings-Lakers Game 6 in 2002. Perhaps the biggest robbery I’ve ever seen. The Lakers got like 30 FTs in the 4th quarter alone. So that led to Kobe’s 3rd ring.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yeah, he's still 13ish in mine though!

7th last year and 10th this year...That's called regression... just keeps on dropping down in the minds of the people that know.
”Just keeps” LOLLL you mean in ONE year he dropped?

Where was he ranked the year before he was ranked 7th, Laughingstock?

phildadon86

Reaction score
I’m an NBA junkie. Kobe and LeBron are both phenomenal, but you can’t make a serious argument that Kobe’s better than LeBron (or even on his level). JMO.

As for officiating, see Kings-Lakers Game 6 in 2002. Perhaps the biggest robbery I’ve ever seen. The Lakers got like 30 FTs in the 4th quarter alone. So that led to Kobe’s 3rd ring.
Lebron isnt even on the Lakers mount Rushmore lol.

And I am not saying Kobe is better than Lebron at all. If I am building a team though. I am taking the guy that has killer instinct. Like MJ or Kobe. Because if the game is on the line with 2 seconds left. I dont want Lebron taking that shot. I want the other 2.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You sound like Acho. The Chief beat several teams greatly decimated by injury, but Acho said “A win is a win! Chiefs are awesome!” When Dallas completely destroyed Washington he said “I refuse to applaud a fish for swimming. That’s what he’s SUPPOSED to do!” Acho is a trolling combination of Shannon Sharpe and Kevin Hart.
Acho is just mad at the Cowboys for cutting him. And also. He knows. Like everyone else does. Bash the Cowboys and you get ratings. lol

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
This. 6 years are a long enough wait for something great from him.

Just asking a Question, His rookie season was that classic game against GB, was that not great ? The season where he played and lost to the eventual NFC Champion L.A Rams in the playoffs, that's not good enough for you .

ok that's your standard. Good luck with that .

ESisback

Reaction score
But you ASSURED us that only Dak homers would rank Dak in the top 10!

I guess NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs are all Dak homers???

Because the other possibility..... is that you don’t know football. And THAT can’t be true!!!

His number one priority isn’t Cowboy success, it’s “winning” online debates. His ego needs it. Watch, he’ll have a counter for ANYTHING, including this post! If he responds to this, it PROVES my point!

kskboys

Reaction score

I think that was the same year they screwed the Spurs out of it.

Nav22

Reaction score

And I am not saying Kobe is better than Lebron at all. If I am building a team though. I am taking the guy that has killer instinct. Like MJ or Kobe. Because if the game is on the line with 2 seconds left. I dont want Lebron taking that shot. I want the other 2.
Haha you kinda are saying that then.

Kobe wasn’t as clutch as his reputation would lead you to think. LeBron hit more playoff game-winners and his clutch FG% was easily higher than Kobe’s.

LeBron shouldn’t be on the Lakers Mount Rushmore... he’s been there for like 4 years and he’s past his prime. He’s on the all-time NBA Mt. Rushmore.

Nav22

Reaction score

BTW can this become a CZ tradition? Us hijacking TERRIBLE threads and discussing the NBA instead?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Haha you kinda are saying that then.

Kobe wasn’t as clutch as his reputation would lead you to think. LeBron hit more playoff game-winners and his clutch FG% was easily higher than Kobe’s.

LeBron shouldn’t be on the Lakers Mount Rushmore... he’s been there for like 4 years and he’s past his prime. He’s on the all-time NBA Mt. Rushmore.
I’m still taking kobe in a pressure moment. And for the record. A lot of those clutch shots he made were against inferior teams namely the raptors in the playoffs lol. I don’t know if I put him all time either though. 4 spots? MJ Kareem Russell Bird would be mine