Video: Undisputed - "There's no way Dak Prescott is a Top 10 QB!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
We need to have some middle ground here. Or some sort of truce. The poison from this bickering back and forth like middle school children is bad for our community. Each "side" equally guilty.

What it odes it force augments between people who really have none, as it "spills over".

I think admin should judiciously force a few ignore functions and the board will go on splendidly.
sounds like you are not disagreeing with me. perhaps you wanted me to argue back, but what I presented was logical...

with that said, there are few who want to argue not to get to a conclusion, but to just argue. and claim victory. and troll. they offer nothing.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sounds like you are not disagreeing with me. perhaps you wanted me to argue back, but what I presented was logical...

with that said, there are few who want to argue not to get to a conclusion, but to just argue. and claim victory. and troll. they offer nothing.
I dont know about you...but i never WANT to argue back. Some people do.
I never want to claim victory. I just want to cheer on our cowboys with allegedly fellow fans.
Sometimes a little beeching here and there from disappointment or frustration. I just dont get why we root for, predict, cheer for, hope for or announce the demise of some of our best players.
Has a lot to do with your last comment. Some people do it not knowing thats what they do.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
With all due respect to 26 pages of discussion, who cares where Dak is ranked on some list made up by media windbags?

What matters is this- is Dak good enough to win a Super Bowl? And if you want to look at the history of the Super Bowl, that answer is yes. No debate.

(For the record, some Super Bowl winning QB's include Nick Foles, Joe Flacco, Eli Manning, Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, etc.)

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
With all due respect to 26 pages of discussion, who cares where Dak is ranked on some list made up by media windbags?

What matters is this- is Dak good enough to win a Super Bowl? And if you want to look at the history of the Super Bowl, that answer is yes. No debate.

(For the record, some Super Bowl winning QB's include Nick Foles, Joe Flacco, Eli Manning, Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, etc.)
exactly. everyone is beeching about not having an Elite QB and none of these pundits has an answer. they have QB envy and can't get over it.

the main question is: Is Jerry Good enough to build a team that can make it to the superbowl. the answer is no. even if we had Brady, we most probably wouldn't be in the superbowl.

GINeric

Reaction score
That sounds a lot like Romo!

You can say what you want....but the QB has the most control of any player on the team.....defense included. It's true...if every player screwed up just once...the offense isn't going anywhere...BUT! we simply have to face the fact that...Everything on offense revolves around him. "Leader" has to inspire players to do their jobs...not just buy them new Nikes.

Great points!!! However.... People always putting Rodgers in the GOAT category, correct??? Well if he's so great, why do he only have one Superbowl victory under his belt, and that was WITH McCarthy at the helm....

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
So players and executives from around the league who eat, sleep, breathe, and live professional football says Dak is ranked 10th....

The latest official NFL statisticians rank Dak in the top 10 based on performance and production by adding up the numbers, not by opinion....

But then you have football forum casuals who say Dak isn't, despite the opinions from professionals and the real life production results..... yeah ok.

Shannon Sharpe is a Cowboys hater but he's definitely entitled to his opinion.... but this is the same dude who said LeBron is the G.O.A.T. over MJ and he didn’t put Kobe Bryant or was it KD in the top 10 all time greatest players list??? Yeah ok....
Shannon Sharpe sat on his show for 2 years imploring Jerry Jones and the Cowboys front office to pay Dak his money!! Now here we are heading into the 2nd year of Dak's deal and Sharpe has a much different opinion on our embattled QB. He now believes that Dak isn't top 10?! The hypocrisy of these opinion shows is truly disgusting.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shannon Sharpe sat on his show for 2 years imploring Jerry Jones and the Cowboys front office to pay Dak his money!! Now here we are heading into the 2nd year of Dak's deal and Sharpe has a much different opinion on our embattled QB. He now believes that Dak isn't top 10?! The hypocrisy of these opinion shows is truly disgusting.
Both Shannon and Smith who are notorious Cowboy HATERS wanted Dakko to get paid!!

I wonder why????:muttley:

cowboyed

Reaction score
A starting quarterback inspiring talented players on offense and defense is more effective than inspiring average productive players. Do we expect the starting quarterback to also head coach players of all units that field the team as well? What is overrated about a starting quarterback is his overall impact on the team. Yes it is the key position on the team but not a guarantor of winning a Super Bowl. Just ask Mahomes when the BUCS beat the Chiefs in the SuperBowl a few years back because they had an outstanding defense front and the Chiefs were playing with 2 backup offensive linemen.

If anything it takes a nucleus of well coached, experienced exceptional players to help carry a team deep into the post season.