Unofficial 2010 CowboysZone Board Awards!!

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3374278 said:
Not my fault it rained and I can't go out bro,

No friends? No hobbies? No license? No car? Cant find anything else to do?

Romo 2 Austin;3374278 said:
please stop calling me out in threads, if you want to do it PM me. Ill gladly respond there.

Please stop giving me reasons to and your only allowed to have 50 PM's in your box at one time. It would be too much to organize between everyone who has an issue with you.

Four

Reaction score
I think the mods need to add a number to bob's name.

Seems there is a theme going on he missed.

I think "00" suits bob.

Eldorado

Reaction score
Just curious why it got changed to "unofficial"... if the mods don't want me to do this, I don't really have a beef...

SDogo

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;3374239 said:
I nominate myself for the “most likely to get drunk with Jerry” award.

I want pictures!!!!!

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
SDogo;3374283 said:
No friends? No hobbies? No license? No car? Cant find anything else to do?

Please stop giving me reasons to and your only allowed to have 50 PM's in your box at one time. It would be too much to organize between everyone who has an issue with you.

Im a supporter so im allowed 200

No license you have to be 17 in NY. Was going to go out with friends but it rained, and Hobbies; My brother is on the xBox.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3374288 said:

No license you have to be 17 in NY. Was going to go out with friends but it rained, and Hobbies; My brother is on the xBox.

ugh...why don't you and sdogo take it to the chat room or something.

SDogo

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3374288 said:

BS

Grew up in NY, only moved to SC 3 years ago. Age in NY is 16.

This is the crap I'm talking about and those that are trying to explain to you why people have an issue with you are talking about.

Dont tell me you can only have your permit when your 16 because that's also not true. You can get your license (I did) you just cant drive past 9pm until your 17.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
utrunner07;3374290 said:
ugh...why don't you and sdogo take it to the chat room or something.

I'll just stop responding to him in this thread, sorry for annoying everyone and ruining the thread for you guys. It was not intended.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
SDogo;3374293 said:
BS

Grew up in NY, only moved to SC 3 years ago. Age in NY is 16.

This is the crap I'm talking about.

Dont tell me you can only have your permit when your 16 because that's alos not true. You can get your license (I did) you just cant drive past 9pm until your 17.

Not true. The law changed. Im in Drivers Ed and your going to tell me the rules? LOL I live on Long Island, I think its different upstate.

http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/license.htm

Operator, Class D: Issued to drivers age 18 or over, or to drivers age 17 with Driver Education. Valid for passenger cars and trucks with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 26,000 lbs. or less. A Class D driver can drive a vehicle that tows another vehicle (for example a trailer) that has a maximum gross weight of 10,000 lbs. or less. A Class D driver can tow a vehicle with a GVWR of more than 10,000 lbs only if the combined weight rating of the two vehicles is 26,000 lbs. or less. See the important information about changes for Class D drivers that result from a law that eliminates the Non-CDL Class C license.

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3374294 said:
I'll just stop responding to him in this thread, sorry for annoying everyone and ruining the thread for you guys. It was not intended.

Romo 2 Austin;3374295 said:
Not true. The law changed. Im in Drivers Ed and your going to tell me the rules? LOL I live on Long Island, I think its different upstate.

http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/license.htm

You just contradicted yourself through your actions, Kid.

I'd seriously give this place a rest for the next 24-48 hours if I were you.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
SDogo;3374299 said:

Operator, Class D: Issued to drivers age 18 or over, or to drivers age 17 with Driver Education. Valid for passenger cars and trucks with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 26,000 lbs. or less. A Class D driver can drive a vehicle that tows another vehicle (for example a trailer) that has a maximum gross weight of 10,000 lbs. or less. A Class D driver can tow a vehicle with a GVWR of more than 10,000 lbs only if the combined weight rating of the two vehicles is 26,000 lbs. or less. See the important information about changes for Class D drivers that result from a law that eliminates the Non-CDL Class C license.

Its 17. Sorry you lose.

Im also putting you on ignore since all you do is trigger me to respond and annoy people by doing so.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
CowboyMike;3374298 said:
You just contradicted yourself through your actions, Kid.

I'd seriously give this place a rest for the next 24-48 hours if I were you.

Sorry Mike, he basically called me a liar outright. Hes on my ignore list now so its done with.

SDogo

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3374300 said:
Im also putting you on ignore since all you do is trigger me to respond and annoy people by doing so.

talk to you later

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3374300 said:

Its 17. Sorry you lose.

ghey.

Eldorado

Reaction score
Can you two continue scratching at eachother in a different thread? And RTA, if you were trying to make a case for yourself to not win the Worst Poster award, you weren't really making big strides in this thread. All I pictured was a 9 year old with a high-pitched voice yelling in my right ear.

SDogo

Reaction score
Eldorado;3374311 said:
Can you two continue scratching at eachother in a different thread? And RTA, if you were trying to make a case for yourself to not win the Worst Poster award, you weren't really making big strides in this thread. All I pictured was a 9 year old with a high-pitched voice yelling in my right ear.

sorry man, I disrespected your thread.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Vintage;3374308 said:
That's CLASS D. CAN YOU READ?

SERIOUSLY?

Class D is the regular one.