Unofficial 2010 CowboysZone Board Awards!!

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Eldorado;3374311 said:
Can you two continue scratching at eachother in a different thread? And RTA, if you were trying to make a case for yourself to not win the Worst Poster award, you weren't really making big strides in this thread. All I pictured was a 9 year old with a high-pitched voice yelling in my right ear.

Sorry as I have said that your thread was interrupted by mine and SDogos immaturity.

Eldorado

Reaction score
SDogo;3374313 said:
sorry man, I disrespected your thread.
At least the points you made were vaild. I live in New Jersey... but is the education system in NY failing this bad? Just because you bold the part that says 17 doesn't mean you discard the part about it only applying to truck drivers :rolleyes:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
SDogo;3374276 said:
yeah your a man of your word. I'll trust you:rolleyes:

I say cut the kid a break for the time being. He's reached out for some help and is honestly trying to improve here. I say give him the chance to do so.

Eldorado

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3374314 said:
Operator, Class D: Issued to drivers age 18 or over, or to drivers age 17 with Driver Education. Valid for passenger cars and trucks with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 26,000 lbs. or less. A Class D driver can drive a vehicle that tows another vehicle (for example a trailer) that has a maximum gross weight of 10,000 lbs. or less. A Class D driver can tow a vehicle with a GVWR of more than 10,000 lbs only if the combined weight rating of the two vehicles is 26,000 lbs. or less. See the important information about changes for Class D drivers that result from a law that eliminates the Non-CDL Class C license.

Class D is the regular one.
Oh brother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRmxfLuNto

how the **** do I embed a youtube video?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Eldorado;3374323 said:
Oh brother.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRmxfLuNto[/youtube]

Ok I was wrong, Class C is the regular one I believe. Does not change the fact you have to be 17 to attain it FOLLOWING drivers ed or 18 without it.

http://www.youthrights.net/index.php?title=New_York_Driving_Age
One must be at least age 16 to apply for a learner's permit and be licensed. Out of state drivers under 16 may never drive in New York State. In New York City, all driving is prohibited for drivers under 18, except if driving in a car with dual controls and a Driver's ed instructor. New York State license holders who are at least age 17 and have sucessfully completed Driver's Education and turned in the certificate of completion may drive unrestricted anywhere in New York State, including New York City.
Driving in Nassau and Suffolk County is allowed under restricted circumstances for people under 18, except New York State license holders who are at least age 17 and have sucessfully completed Driver's Education. Driving in all other counties by people under 18 is subject to restrictions from 9 p.m.- 5 a.m., except New York State license holders who are at least age 17 and have sucessfully completed Driver's Education.
See full text for detailed explanations of various conditions and restrictions on drivers under 18.

The restricted circumstances they speak of is with a licensed driver of over 21 in the car with you.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3374320 said:
I say cut the kid a break for the time being. He's reached out for some help and is honestly trying to improve here. I say give him the chance to do so.

I'm always about giving the kid a chance.........I just really have my doubts.

SDogo

Reaction score
zrinkill;3374326 said:
I want a troll smacking award ..... so I have a chance :laugh1:

You get my vote

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3374320 said:

Thank you.

utrunner07

Reaction score
best weekly game summary/post game wrap up? i can only think of 3 though so maybe not.

SDogo

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3374437 said:
We need a name-dropping award.

rman8972l.jpg