Unpopular Proposal of the day, only a smart GM would make

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Tell you what so you don't have to "assume" or make a fool of yourself trying to figure out what "camp" I'm let me tel you. I like to follow other teams models of success. Contenders don't trade All Pro's on a rookie deal that are assets to your team. It would make more sense to trade Diggs. But to trade someone on a favorable rookie deal is a big no no.

pushing goal posts lol? Be mature and admit you were wrong it’s not they big of a deal.
you said you want to follow successful organizations models and never trade good players on rookie contracts.......
.....Except, if they want to be traded or something

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
you said you want to follow successful organizations models and never trade good players on rookie contracts.......
.....Except, if they want to be traded or something
Of course. If someone seeks to be traded that means they don’t want to play for my team lol. I can’t force them. I thought that went without saying.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I've never seen a team offer a 1st and a 3rd for one man's "trash".
you're intimating he is trash or that I think he is trash,, which was never said

regardless you missed the plot, because the value is what others have on the "treasure". which may be a 1st and 3rd.

or buy just hold out and get that late 3rd round comp pick in a couple years

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
you're intimating he is trash or I think he is trash.

regardless you missed the plot, because the value is what others have on the "treasure". which may be a 1st and 3rd.

buy just hold out and get that 4th round comp pick in a couple year
I mean feel how you will. I'm just saying I'd rather have young talent on a rookie deal than ship him out.

sbark

Reaction score
His rookie yr, was in the slot, most thought was his more natural position.
Jordan Lewis gone after this yr?.....if so Bland moves inside again if Gilmore back