Unrealistic Cowboys fans blame Romo

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I'm tired of running into "Cowboys fans" who immediately tell me that "For the Cowboys to win, they need to dump Romo."

Stats should not even be needed, you have to be looking at a really small picture and have a really short memory to come to that answer. You either are brainwashed by the Ed Werder's of the world or you JUST became a fan in 2007.

I have a hard time believing you watch every game and know the team. I ran into another "Boys fan" today and he blurted this out immediately and when I disagreed it was as if he thought Im the ONLY Romo believer left. At the same time this guy couldn't tell me 5 guys names on defense outside Lee.

Have we already forgotten what it is like living without a QB that can consistently put the ball in the endzone? I remember being thrilled the first time Bledsoe threw 300 yards.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm tired of running into "Cowboys fans" who immediately tell me that "For the Cowboys to win, they need to dump Romo."

Stats should not even be needed, you have to be looking at a really small picture and have a really short memory to come to that answer. You either are brainwashed by the Ed Werder's of the world or you JUST became a fan in 2007.

I have a hard time believing you watch every game and know the team. I ran into another "Boys fan" today and he blurted this out immediately and when I disagreed it was as if he thought Im the ONLY Romo believer left. At the same time this guy couldn't tell me 5 guys names on defense outside Lee.

Have we already forgotten what it is like living without a QB that can consistently put the ball in the endzone? I remember being thrilled the first time Bledsoe threw 300 yards.

I the first thing someones mentions about the Cowboys is Romo, then I don't pay any attention to anything they have to say.

DFWJC

Reaction score

As Belichick once said (and Staubach and Aikman, etc,etc) fans like that are a great football IQ filter.
End the conversation when they go there because it's like looking at an idiot spouting the n word 100 times or like someone who thinks we never went to the moon...etc.
Not worth your time.

visionary

Reaction score

In the future if you have this important an original thought, I would make 2 threads in case someone misses one

Just FYI

38 Special

Reaction score

Hell, I remember being thrilled when Quincy Carter threw for 200. Funny thing is that as bad as QC was, the record with Hutchinson et al was so much worse. :confused:

brymatt94

Reaction score

Yeah, definitely wouldn't call these people "fans". More like people who like to make themselves miserable.

WhizKid

Reaction score
Something tells me this will be an argument about Romo. A novel discussion. I'm curious to see who will argue what side and what evidence each side will bring to the discussion. Hopefully an informing exchange of thoughts. Then again this could be a thread about Tyrone Crawford and it will go all pokemon on us and evolve into a Romo discussion.

I'm assuming everybody's favorite past time involves a wooden club and a deceased mare.

Yea I know "don't like it, don't comment" but I like to be entertained. Dance monkey dance!

Oh look a soapbox!

But I do agree to an extent.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Now that they are back to building a team from the inside out, like they're supposed to be built, the next QB after Romo should be walking Into a pretty sweet situation.
Oh well

OhSnap

Reaction score
They arent unrealistic they're just unknowing and short on the types of things that let you figure stuff out. It's a true sign of really not knowing what kind of QB's have won a SB in the past and trying to fill in the blanks with bondo or styrofoam instead of intelligence and knowledge. This is how they fill in all the blanks between espn and taking a dump.
fill-gaps-around-a-window-with-spray-foam-in-a-can.jpg

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
I can see Room doing better on another team and wish it happened for his sake and to make it more obvious Cowboys have bigger issues. No, I don't think he's up with Peyton, Brady, etc.