Unrealistic Cowboys fans blame Romo

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Threads like this is why people get banned. We've seen a million threads like this, this is just another one draped in wolves clothing. People who don't want Romo here (myself included) you will not change our minds. If you love Romo, your mind won't be changed even if he throws away another season . It is what it is, I wish this would end.

lostar2009

Reaction score
I imagine most people stopped reading after - "What good is a an if he can't get you 9 wins in a crappy division?"

Romo can't win 9 games with this team and you guys except us to win a sb with him ?

lostar2009

Reaction score
It's always funny to me when these always-negative haters confirm what I've been saying all along. These trolls don't even watch the games, and they're not fans of this team. They're just here to make everyone else miserable.

Ok , go on ahead and bore me with Romo stats. Unlike most fans I WATCH every game all 16 games. I don't just watch Romo throw the ball, I notice our line play, Romo touch on the ball etc. Stats are good but I know for a fact Romo played gun shy last year, he pad his stats.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Ok , go on ahead and bore me with Romo stats. Unlike most fans I WATCH every game all 16 games. I don't just watch Romo throw the ball, I notice our line play, Romo touch on the ball etc. Stats are good but I know for a fact Romo played gun shy last year, he pad his stats.

You're right. And that interception in the final minutes against the Eagles was a real back breaker. I'm starting to see things your way...

lostar2009

Reaction score
You're right. And that interception in the final minutes against the Eagles was a real back breaker. I'm starting to see things your way...

Dude that was Orton, his timing was off that whole game as he been on the bench the whole season...that was a bad situation for Orton. But we can talk about that int Romo through against the Broncos

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dude that was Orton, his timing was off that whole game as he been on the bench the whole season...that was a bad situation for Orton. But we can talk about that int Romo through against the Broncos

Ah, I see. So your one of those that Roger was referring to after the Broncos game. Dallas loses by 30 if Romo's not playing that game,yet we lost because of him? Forget the 500 yards and 5 TDs and only one punt. ...or the 51 pts against. All on Romo.

Unbelievable.

The very definition of zero football IQ.
Exhibit A

DFWJC

Reaction score
I will agree on one thing. Nobody in their right mind should expect Dallas to win a SB this year, regardless of who the QBis.

Tawney88

Reaction score
Their ignorant or casual fans.

Tony may never win us a Super Bowl and maybe never would have. Dallas would have never been in the position to win anything without him and he isn't the reason why this team hasn't won Super Bowl. The dysfunction in this organization is deep and starts at the top and he and others have been hamstrung but that dysfunction.

Tawney88

Reaction score

Tony may never win us a Super Bowl and maybe never would have. Dallas would have never been in the position to win anything without him and he isn't the reason why this team hasn't won Super Bowl. The dysfunction in this organization is deep and starts at the top and he and others have been hamstrung but that dysfunction.

They're doh!

lostar2009

Reaction score
Ah, I see. So your one of those that Roger was referring to after the Broncos game. Dallas loses by 30 if Romo's not playing that game,yet we lost because of him? Forget the 500 yards and 5 TDs and only one punt. ...or the 51 pts against. All on Romo.

Unbelievable.

The very definition of zero football IQ.
Exhibit A

Sure Romo throws the ball to himself against a very bad D...Got it. Romo is good and bad. To define Romo is to use the word inconsistent. You can't win sbs or go deep in the playoffs playing like that. The fan love with Romo is just as strong as the hate, in the end it levels off. But in the end Romo has a job to do and for the past 7-8 years he has not done it. 9 wins to make the playoffs, Arod did that last year coming off the bench.
Now it's sad JJ talk the league into expanded the playoff spots to give this team a shot at the playoffs. Yeeeahhh, whatever

gmoney112

Reaction score
Sure Romo throws the ball to himself against a very bad D...Got it. Romo is good and bad. To define Romo is to use the word inconsistent. You can't win sbs or go deep in the playoffs playing like that. The fan love with Romo is just as strong as the hate, in the end it levels off. But in the end Romo has a job to do and for the past 7-8 years he has not done it. 9 wins to make the playoffs, Arod did that last year coming off the bench.
Now it's sad JJ talk the league into expanded the playoff spots to give this team a shot at the playoffs. Yeeeahhh, whatever

You are bad at sports.

Frozen700

Reaction score
So you think playing Defender of the year will change peoples minds about Romo??

I was a huge supporter for Romo, and still like him, and root for him(Of course), but the fact is he hasn't done anything to shut his critics up, he continues to not be clutch enough, in big games for this team to make the next big step.

He's the regular season champion, stats wise. That is all(for now hopefully)

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Tony Romo will shut a lot of haters up now that he has a real offensive line.

I CANT WAIT

Romo had one of the best OLs in football with Flo/Kosier/Gurode/Davis/Colombo he put up big numbers but it was his late INTs that stopped him

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

When Dallas went 13-3 and lost in the divisional game vs the Giants at home, it was Jerry who lost that game with the choices he made to get that 13-3 team? When they lost to the Vikings in the divsional round after totally dominating the eagles the week before it was Jerry who lost that game too? This team has been given chances to win in the playoffs. Sooner or later people are going to have to stop blaming Jerry.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
If you're going to make up stories, at least make up better ones than that.

clearly you didnt watch the Cowbos in 2007 and 2009.

In 2009 Dallas had the #2 offense in the nfl and the #9 defense in the nfl. They were even the 7th ranked rushing team in the NFL. People simply put blame on Jerry Jones because its convenient. He's made mistakes yes, but to say he has not given this team a chance at a winner is downright stupid.

rwalters31

Reaction score
I'm tired of running into "Cowboys fans" who immediately tell me that "For the Cowboys to win, they need to dump Romo."

Stats should not even be needed, you have to be looking at a really small picture and have a really short memory to come to that answer. You either are brainwashed by the Ed Werder's of the world or you JUST became a fan in 2007.

I have a hard time believing you watch every game and know the team. I ran into another "Boys fan" today and he blurted this out immediately and when I disagreed it was as if he thought Im the ONLY Romo believer left. At the same time this guy couldn't tell me 5 guys names on defense outside Lee.

Have we already forgotten what it is like living without a QB that can consistently put the ball in the endzone? I remember being thrilled the first time Bledsoe threw 300 yards.

I do agree with you. You don't give your QB an OL, running game, or defense, but you tell your QB to win the games and get the team into the playoffs. He just about does that while carrying the team on his back. I call that a great QB but a bad team. I would like to see another QB do the same thing! Try going 8-8 with the worse defense in the league last year, the worse defense in Cowboy history, and the fourth worse in NFL history.