Until the Goon is gone as commissioner

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Dude you're delirious. You can make up all the BS stories you like from that game or any game for that matter.. I was at the game.. sitting at about the 25 yard line in the lower bowl. The play in question was on my side of the field at about the 40 yard line. I remember being mad a few minutes later when the long pass to Dez went down to the other side of the field that WASN'T in front of me. I watched the 4th down play live and called it a first down. The only thing that gave me pause was that the official who was running in to mark the ball got bumped off his line by one of the players and never corrected. As a result he spotted the ball at least half a yard shy of where Dak had put it. Were it not for that bump there would have been no need for a measurement as Dak had reached the ball a half a yard beyond the sticks. I watched the measurement through my binoculars, which I never attend a game without, and I could see that Steratore's credit card touch the ball as he swiped it down. That's all that was needed to make the call. I also remember that the famous Jeff Heath FF against Carr occurred back down on my end of the field and I knew THAT ball was going over to us immediately as well. Because that too happened right in front of me. And I have never espoused any conspiracy theory about anything.. I have stated many times that because the Cowboy hate runs so deep throughout the league office there doesn't need to be any. It plays out pretty much every week. The graphic from Mosely on twitter showing the Cowboys at the bottom of the penalty yardage differential pretty much says it all. Any time you suffer more penalty yardage than the Raiders you know you're getting screwed.

Sorry, but if you're not down the line from where the play happened, you can't see if it's a first down or not 15 yards off-center, especially on a QB sneak scrum, which is what Dak did on that 4th and 1. I remember pointing that out on those boards and you never replied. Now you're going to trot out BumpGate? Lol. In other words, you didn't see spit.

You're not going to claim conspiracy theory but think we're getting screwed by the penalty differential graphic? Lol. Kansas City does alright being ranked just ahead of us. Why does the league hate them so much but yet they've been winners years running? This is what I mean about black and white thinking CONSPIRACY! theorists who want a built-in excuse for losing so they find a nugget and hold on to it tight due to the need to believe they don't really support a loser, dark forces are cheating them. It's a defense mechanism created by Nervous Nellie's. Join the 30 other teams that don't win the Super Bowl because they create the same fantasies about the refs hating them.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
So you are okay with ignoring the fact that the tight end grabbed Hitchens' facemask which essentially forced Hitch to have to slap his hand down? Really!??! I can pull out the video of that play since your memory of it appear to be getting foggy. Also in the Green Bay game your memory is also failing. The play was ruled a catch and down at the 1 yard line. This would have given the Cowboys a chance to run some clock before scoring.. Then instead of giving the Packers back the ball at the 32 yard line you get to kick it off and make them march from the 20. Yes all they needed was a FG.. but they would also have needed a good 40-50 yards to get into range. And the defense had made the Packers go the long route all day. Which as we know was Rod's calling card. Either way, I would prefer the game be decided by the players not the Zebras and certainly not the suits in NYC.

No idea why you quoted me here.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We can build the greatest NFL team on earth and the league will find some way to keep us from reaching a Super Bowl. No review on the fumble ran back for a TD....are you serious??? That happens to ANY other team in the league and it gets reviewed, While I did not want us to win a meaningless game tonite, you will NEVER convince me that the officials are not trying to curry favor with the league office and the Goon....they all get a great big back slapping laugh over it....its about damn time Jerry says something....ESPECIALLY in light of no suspension last week for the hit on Dalton. What a joke!!!

I ALSO HEAR THOSE VOICES.
That Latvian woman from Colleyville always follows you and whispers things to others.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If any of you truly don't believe Badell and his officials have not had it in for the Cowboys, you truly have not been paying attention.