Until the Goon is gone as commissioner

Mannix

Reaction score
We can build the greatest NFL team on earth and the league will find some way to keep us from reaching a Super Bowl. No review on the fumble ran back for a TD....are you serious??? That happens to ANY other team in the league and it gets reviewed, While I did not want us to win a meaningless game tonite, you will NEVER convince me that the officials are not trying to curry favor with the league office and the Goon....they all get a great big back slapping laugh over it....its about damn time Jerry says something....ESPECIALLY in light of no suspension last week for the hit on Dalton. What a joke!!!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We can build the greatest NFL team on earth and the league will find some way to keep us from reaching a Super Bowl. No replay on the fumble called a TD....are you serious???While I did not want us to win a meaningless game tonite, you will NEVER convince me that the officials are not trying to curry favor with the league office and the Goon....they all get a great big back slapping laugh over it....its about damn time Jerry says something....ESPECIALLY in light of no suspension last week for the hit on Dalton. What a joke!!!

Yeah, it's Goodell's fault that the Cowboys suck. :rolleyes::muttley:

plymkr

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone in their right mind would say Curry wasn't in possession of the ball. I mean he was laying on his back when the ball was ripped away. Terrible call.

I think we lose we anyway but still an awful call.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Yeah I’m really sure the league really cares about the 2-5 cowboys coming in to tonight.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I didn't understand that either. Shouldn't it have been automatically reviewed since it was a turnover, or since it was a scoring play? But they didn't.

And beyond the lack of review he was obviously down.

Made no sense

Maybe they reviewed super fast but they seemed to be at the 2 pt conversion almost immediately

ArtClink

Reaction score
We can build the greatest NFL team on earth and the league will find some way to keep us from reaching a Super Bowl. No review on the fumble ran back for a TD....are you serious??? That happens to ANY other team in the league and it gets reviewed, While I did not want us to win a meaningless game tonite, you will NEVER convince me that the officials are not trying to curry favor with the league office and the Goon....they all get a great big back slapping laugh over it....its about damn time Jerry says something....ESPECIALLY in light of no suspension last week for the hit on Dalton. What a joke!!!

Yes a quarter of a century later, zero nfc championship appearances because its a conspiracy. Hint: its Jerry

Flamma

Reaction score

I thought they reviewed all turnovers?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
The Cowboys are bad and that's obviously not on Goodell, and I can tolerate a bad call here and there but these refs blew it.

The phantom hold on Schultz, the bizarre defensive touchdown that didn't get reviewed and the onside kick with no explanation decided this one.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
We don’t suck because of Goodell or the refs but if you guys want to transition this thread from the nonsense conspiracy the OP is proposing to talking about how awful NFL officiating is on a week to week basis, I’m game for that.

Flamma

Reaction score
I didn't understand that either. Shouldn't it have been automatically reviewed since it was a turnover, or since it was a scoring play? But they didn't.

And beyond the lack of review he was obviously down.

Made no sense

Maybe they reviewed super fast but they seemed to be at the 2 pt conversion almost immediately

On top of that they were offsides.