Up to date statistical losses

CCBoy

Reaction score
What's wrong with that.. Give them a little intel and some great weapons to use. No worries...
It's all about leadership, and that had to be remade from the ground level up...starting in 1985. But the forged NCO's lead into Desert Storm and later.

Know what the Air Force 'Mafia' was? They taught the air dominance technique that allowed them to survive in Viet Nam. Evading the surface to air; circling around; then taking out the tracking station and then the rocket launcher. Only thing, during Nam, it was declared illegal by Lyndon Johnson.

When pilots start teaching that technique following 1975, they were thrown into prison. It took some time, but that very technique was used in Desert Storm and allowed for air dominance, there.

Naw, don't begin to downgrade leadership...but I agree with your premise, baptism of fire and come out steel!

CCBoy

Reaction score
first off you dont duplicate stats year in and year out it resets , QUinns on his 4th team now , others find him replaceable? Heath as starter wil be easy to replace, Wit was not a true starter, no big loss we signed Jarwin instead, give the kid shot and more signings are coming..

Reserve OT will be taken care of how thats a big issue, im not sure..

Yes BJ could be an issue but trust Nolan and MM to go grab a solid replacement not 16mil for what stats was he putting up in splash plays?

and while you write this McCoy replaces Collins.. how about stop the kneejerk overreactions and lets wait what 6 months until game 1 to start criticizing and playing the no way we win now game.. those players were all part of an 8-8 team, Got it..where were they when we needed one more win in the last 5 games? were they stopping anyone? open your eyes teams play the game yearly with replacing key players..its part of the process, what the flip is so harsh in losing any of those guys other then BJ really..

we have many months, SIX, of possible FAS teams have many cut downs, more trades, the draft..this just started and the whining is at all time 150% jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**** already let the team set the final roster first and then go grab your Kleenex and cry..well if there are any to buy im guess some of you were the paper product hoarders that caused the shortage you cry so much..lmao

Oh for sure, Ace...now let us all know how you have been singing the praises of this team and took on all comers in support!

Go ahead, and chirp in on that...tissues or not.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You responded to me, quoted my post and then said “why are y’all” attacking him.

So when you directly respond to somebody and use the word “y’all” that’s implying the person you’re responding to is part of y’all. That’s how the phrase y’all works.

You used the proper word: you'all (you all)

Yaw, is the oscilation of a projectile in flight due to gravity. Later, spiraling removed resistance and provided a more reliable shot going down range.

Rifling was located inside our 120 mm tank main guns...but it needed checking following a little over 180 rounds fired.:)

Hadenough

Reaction score
They had all that stuff before Dak was even the starting QB. Anybody who doesn’t remember that has significant comprehension problems. I suppose you forget that they put this same OL together and drafted Zeke for Romo though.
And they had the same problems with Romo not having a defense. All this money into an offense and no money for defense. And now the QB who is slightly better than average wants elite money. Just wait this isnt over yet.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Tackles tell you alot. Extremely important stat. The more your dlinemen can make them the better your defense.
Compare it to the WAR stat in baseball, which I'm also not a fan of...

My question is if that tackle was missed, does the replacement player NOT make the same play? If so, what makes that number so special?

In the case of saying a tackle is important....a player can take a bad angle to the ball on what should be a loss, as an example, and ends up chasing him down six yards past the LOS and it's a cha-ching stat wise in your book.

All I'm saying is it tells you nothing.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Oh for sure, Ace...now let us all know how you have been singing the praises of this team and took on all comers in support!

Go ahead, and chirp in on that...tissues or not.
do it yourself it called a search but its way early to be B@#$%^&*(THNG and whining ..i have extra TP if you need to cry more.. :rolleyes:o_O:muttley::facepalm::oldcouple:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well technically he hasnt signed the franchise tag yet but it's all preparation to that. You see if Dak were that good he wouldnt need first round draft picks across the oline, RB, and WR position. So indirectly Dak affects the cap by needing to have a such a highly paid supporting cast. Anyone that doesnt see that is the real idiot.

Who said that the team needed first round picks? The organization, chooses to make these picks. So easy to blame Dak, when you have an agenda.

CCBoy

Reaction score
do it yourself it called a search but its way early to be B@#$%^&*(THNG and whining ..i have extra TP if you need to cry more.. :rolleyes:o_O:muttley::facepalm::oldcouple:

Aint we the darling sweetie...'do not forsake me, oh my darling'...:popcorn:

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
The Cowboys retained the top two free agents in the entire NFL in Dak and Cooper. It's hard to complain about that.

You can easily replace a Maliek Collins or a Jeff Heath. It's harder to find a starting QB and a true number one receiver.
Cooper is way over paid. He is a top receiver at HOME only and a bum on the road who is a baby and takes himself out of games when the opposition is too tough for him.

Cooper should be benched for road games in favor of someone with some grit in them. He needs to figure out why he is a quitter on the road?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Compare it to the WAR stat in baseball, which I'm also not a fan of...

My question is if that tackle was missed, does the replacement player NOT make the same play? If so, what makes that number so special?

In the case of saying a tackle is important....a player can take a bad angle to the ball on what should be a loss, as an example, and ends up chasing him down six yards past the LOS and it's a cha-ching stat wise in your book.

All I'm saying is it tells you nothing.

Linemen who don't make tackles typically aren't very good. The ability of your DLIne as a team to tackle at or before the LOS is a big indicator of how well your defense is playing. Guys who can shed an OL and make the play consistantly are hard to come by. What worse in your scenario is not the linemen who can recover and run down the rb 6 yards down field but the guy who can not recover to make the play. Tackles matter.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
You obviously missed that Prescott was listed as the #1 free agent on NFL from the very first day they started ranking the up coming free agents.

Yeah, I musta miss that. Of course, I tend to judge things with my own eyes and not go by what the media says.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Who said that the team needed first round picks? The organization, chooses to make these picks. So easy to blame Dak, when you have an agenda.
Well we know Dak likes take all day to throw the ball and when he has less time he is awful. That is why he needs all these 1st rounders on the oline. And then we saw Dak without Amari and he was awful there too. Nothing about Dak says he is special and he absolutely doesnt deserve the money he is asking for.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well we know Dak likes take all day to throw the ball and when he has less time he is awful. That is why he needs all these 1st rounders on the oline. And then we saw Dak without Amari and he was awful there too. Nothing about Dak says he is special and he absolutely doesnt deserve the money he is asking for.

The first rounders were there when he was drafted. He has proven that he is capable of leading this team. Does he have flaws, yes he does. But to say what he deserves and does not deserve, is not my call. That is why you and others are here. You know best.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Yeah, I musta miss that. Of course, I tend to judge things with my own eyes and not go by what the media says.

So even though former players and coaches have referred to those rankings you with all your experience from your couch know more and better. When given the choice between people who have actual NFL experience and your opinion, I'll take actual NFL experience over couch experience.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
....and just like that Dallas has lost their #1CB, their #1 sack DE, a starting DT, reserve OT, their #1 TE, their #1 SS, and their #3 WR......so far.

So, based on 2019 stats Dallas just lost these stats from the above players:

DEFENSE

163 Tackles (16% of team total) 15.5 Sacks (40% of team total) 16 PDef's 22 TFL's (29% of team total) 34 QB Hits (38% of team total) 3 Forced Fumbles (23% of team totals)

OFFENSE

118 Catches (30% of team total) 1,357 Yards (28% of team total) 7 Receiving TD's (23% of team total)

Tell me again all those that said the top priority was signing Dak and Cooper how Dallas will stop anyone in 2020?????
Can we see who replaces them before we answer?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The jury is still out on Hill. He might become a good DT or he might not. He has a good mentor in McCoy. Be patient. Irvin didn't show much until his 4th season. Look how he turned out.

Yeah, normally I would have hedged the whiff on Hill as likely but still too early to call, but I was thinking about our line up for this year. Maybe he shows up this year, but right now, probably not. Certainly not a guy I want to count on.

The signing of McCoy changes things significantly. I don't expect much more than what Collins gave us last year, but that gives us a viable starter.