Update: Dez Recovering Faster Than Expected

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is a scene in The Wolverine where Silver Samarai steals Logan's mutant healing factor by sucking out his bone marrow. Logan had cut off Samarai's helmet during their fight so you could see the head of the actual person inside the armor.

Someone should create an animated gif of that scene and replace Silver Samarai's head with Dez Bryant's. That would be awesome.

fifaguy

Reaction score
K.

http://i333.***BLOCKED***/albums/m374/century32/trollface1-1.png

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
A reporter that was there said Dez removed the boot, walked through the area where the reporters are allowed in, then when he was in the trainers area someone was seen bringing his boot into that area for him to put back on. The reporter indicated that Dez did everything he could to draw attention to the fact the he was without the boot or any other bandaging front of the media.

It was basically a meaningless show by Dez that gives not indication how he is really progressing.

You mean the Fisher tweet that was shared here already.

Also guys like Roddy and Julio said he wouldn't be able to put weight on the foot for "weeks."

To be able to do so now "for show" actually does provide information as to how he's progressing. He can walk pain free on the foot. That is meaningful.

CxC1993

Reaction score
But then he'll bark at Weeden demanding the ball! Or that's what I heard here on CZ... lol.

But seriously. I hope he comes back fully ready and doesn't rush it.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
They are up the following day!

Well, they're up because they need to be not so much because they fell they can be and want to.

Point remains. We're far enough out that him being up and around should be viewed as a good thing because it means there's no additional foreseeable problems. Doesn't mean he's superhuman or that he's "healing" faster.

1fisher

Reaction score
Well, they're up because they need to be not so much because they fell they can be and want to.

Point remains. We're far enough out that him being up and around should be viewed as a good thing because it means there's no additional foreseeable problems. Doesn't mean he's superhuman or that he's "healing" faster.

My dad had both hips replaced a year apart and I was surprised when they stood him up the next day. After two days he was already walking. He's tough as a pine knot!