Update On Cole Beasley

Gameover

Reaction score
Beasley just strikes me as a character that has bought into the glamour of being a Dallas Cowboy.

I am sorry, but honestly it does not mean what it used to.
Nonsense

Most idiotic take I’ve come across

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Beasley is a guy that defense give you. We will give you Beasley, but we will do everything we can to take away Witten, Bryant, Cooper, Elliott, Murray, ect.. When he is asked to be a main option, he doesnt produce. And he wont, but he is really jag. He is a guy who produces when a guy who is 6'4, 240 pounds is covering him

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe he can get a sweet sponsorship by Pampers and he’ll lower his demands.
I can only imagine what the 2020 NFLPA agreement will take to resolve with all these players feeling like they are worth more than they are. They all get too much IMHO, but that's the nature of the beast.
Does the goose-that-lays-golden-eggs analogy ever enter the minds of the NFL FO?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beasley is a guy that defense give you. We will give you Beasley, but we will do everything we can to take away Witten, Bryant, Cooper, Elliott, Murray, ect.. When he is asked to be a main option, he doesnt produce. And he wont, but he is really jag. He is a guy who produces when a guy who is 6'4, 240 pounds is covering him

Strongly disagree.

Beasley is limited to his short area role but he is very good in that role.

His down year was 2017 when defenses were double-covering him consistently and especially on 3rd downs.

They could double him because Dez was horrible. Many defenses used their 2nd or 3rd CB in single coverage on Dez. It was bizarre seeing defenses double Beasley and use their #1 CB on TWill or Butler.

After the Raiders game that season, one of their coaches said that going into that game they were more concerned about Butler than Dez (Butler didn't end up playing due to injury).

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
:omg: and after all this time,I never knew?
A thousand pardons of thee I beg MR.WHITMAN,been a
huge fan of your work ever since I'd scored yer' greatest hit's C.D. outta' the refuse bin from the alley behind the 2nd hand music store:bow:

o_O

Who knew, oaf, that when E. Ekuban hit me in the testicularies (a rather large mass of manlies) that I would go from bass to falsetto? Life is odd, me urchin. Send me me CD and I will bless it, sign it and return it to you to yer hospital ward!

Macnalty

Reaction score
I really think Cole needs to look out for the best interest of his family and try to seek out his guaranteed money in a place where he can foster his budding rap career.
The guy has given his all to this team, I like him, but the asking price is not in our budget with what we need to do on offense.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The one key thing about Beasley and something the front office should consider before letting him walk. Dak has really good chemistry with Cole. Cole has made big plays despite what some on here think of him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Landon Collins is WAY overrated btw. I never did see the talent everyone see's. He looks more like a box safety than a cover safety. NOT A GOOD THING. Cole beat him easily, along with Gallup. As far as Cole wanting guarantee's...that's funny. Like Cole, but he don't rate that high.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Who knew, oaf, that when E. Ekuban hit me in the testicularies (a rather large mass of manlies) that I would go from bass to falsetto? Life is odd, me urchin. Send me me CD and I will bless it, sign it and return it to you to yer hospital ward!
:lmao:Hilarious:lmao:

* I shall secede away from the trivial fray fer' this day as yer' Hospital Ward parting shot has rendered my primary onboard originality rebuffing casing-liner inoperable,,,:lmao:,,, Therefore,,, I've made arrangements with the proprietor of the WINNERS CIRCLE BAR up in HOLBROOK AZ. to carry an lifetime open tab for you MR. WHITMAN for all the draft Milwaukee's best beer you can drink before having to go make that 1st pee run:thumbup:

Enjoy the fruits of victory my goodly SLIM singer of the WAYWARD WIND,,,ENJOYo_O

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
:lmao:Hilarious:lmao:

* I shall secede away from the trivial fray fer' this day as yer' Hospital Ward parting shot has rendered my primary onboard originality rebuffing casing-liner inoperable,,,:lmao:,,, Therefore,,, I've made arrangements with the proprietor of the WINNERS CIRCLE BAR up in HOLBROOK AZ. to carry an lifetime open tab for you MR. WHITMAN for all the draft Milwaukee's best beer you can drink before having to go make that 1st pee run:thumbup:

Enjoy the fruits of victory my goodly SLIM singer of the WAYWARD WIND,,,ENJOYo_O
I will recaaaalllll you, ooooohhhhh uooooohhhhhhhhhhh!