Update On Cole Beasley

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I DO believe someone has been sippin the kool aid.
I get the idea that pro athletes have to believe in themselves, but keep that to yourself.

Otherwise when you plaster it all over social media, it makes you look insecure.

And we should all know that Beasley (and his woman for that matter) has a problem with that.

J817

Reaction score
Atlanta is pretty stocked on WRs currently don’t think they can wing it...

Tennessee isn’t exactly a meca for rappers but they could use a legit small shifty guy

Maybe he can bring Three Six back.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
No
Dwayne Harris got 7 mil guaranteed (not 20) on a 5 year 17.5 mil deal....definitley not 5mil per year and more imporatly, far less guaranteed.
Youre right. My bad. I was thinking it was 5million but it was 3.5 million.

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, Jerry will probably give it to him thinking he's getting.a home town discount

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Scurvy dog not fit for harbor guard duty!
If he is a rapper I am Slim Whitman.
:omg: and after all this time,I never knew?
A thousand pardons of thee I beg MR.WHITMAN,been a
huge fan of your work ever since I'd scored yer' greatest hit's C.D. outta' the refuse bin from the alley behind the 2nd hand music store:bow:

o_O

BigD_95

Reaction score
Have to let him go on the market and see what he is offered elsewhere. Then decide if Dallas should match. I want him back also but cant overpay.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And this is why you don't fall in love with players in today's NFL. I will cheer for the 53 that wear the Star, players are loyal to their bank accounts I'm loyal to the Cowboys. We have Earl Thomas chasing down Jason Garrett asking him to trade for him but then he turns around and says he wants 15 million. So he only wants to be a Cowboy if he can be the highest paid safety in the NFL. Go Cowboys, if that includes you fine, if not, fine.
Free agency changed the game and the players.

conner01

Reaction score
I really think Cole needs to look out for the best interest of his family and try to seek out his guaranteed money in a place where he can foster his budding rap career.
Can’t blame him for that
If he was 25 then the money wouldn’t be an issue. But at his age and a draft with several guys that are good slot prospects I’d wish him well and move on