Update On Cole Beasley

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Beasely will easily get 7 million a year. Dwayne Harris got over 5 million. I think #11 walks and goes to a team thats slot wr friendly where hes more that a spot player. As far as replacing his 3rd down production his open rate and catch rate. Well there hasnt been a #2 wr who has outperformed him yet. #82 and these tes cant do it. Tavon cant do it. Maybe Gallop can but hasnt shown it.

If he walks this offense will drop from 22nd to last in the league so dont underestimate his stats because hes the only clutch critical down wr we have besides cooper

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Gremell12

Reaction score

Seriously?

$20M? Guaranteed?

Exactly what i thought would happen. He might not get 20 mill from someone else but I believe he will get some good money. He is better than his stats showed last year and i think most teams understand that along with how hes one of the better slot receivers in the league. The slot has became such an important position now too.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Yeah. I just let Cole walk, even if he comes down off that ridiculous demand. He's not good enough to care about retaining.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Beasely will easily get 7 million a year. Dwayne Harris got over 5 million. I think #11 walks and goes to a team thats slot wr friendly where hes more that a spot player. As far as replacing his 3rd down production his open rate and catch rate. Well there hasnt been a #2 wr who has outperformed him yet. #82 and these tes cant do it. Tavon cant do it. Maybe Gallop can but hasnt shown it.

If he walks this offense will drop from 22nd to last in the league so dont underestimate his stats because hes the only clutch critical down wr we have besides cooper
No
Dwayne Harris got 7 mil guaranteed (not 20) on a 5 year 17.5 mil deal....definitley not 5mil per year and more imporatly, far less guaranteed.

Number1

Reaction score
Seriously?

$20M? Guaranteed?

let him go, he's a top SWR and pound for pound one of the best athletes in the NFL ... deserves big money, just doesn't work with the boys cap situation

I'd move Cooper to the Z, Hurns at X, leave Gallup at Y, and draft a big WR to come down with it deep

cern

Reaction score
we'll miss bease, but we have options. witten will be useful over the middle. noah brown keeps improving. hurns, a question mark after the surgery. cedric Wilson has the potential to step it up.

Verdict

Reaction score
He should get what Lockett and Cobb get at least. Yeah, I don’t know most of these fans seem to live in the 90s. I’ve seen guys saying they wouldn’t pay Dak anymore than 10 million a year. Here’s a reality check! Dak is going to get around 25 million a year. Dlaw is going to get at least 20 million, Cooper 15, Elliott 15, Jaylon Smith 10-12, and Jones 13-15. So yes Beasley definitely deserves 8-10 million a year easy.

Beasley is good at what he does. He is more limited physically than Lockett or Cobb. Locket has way more too end speed than Cole too.