Updated GBN 2-Round Mock Draft Projection

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Some of you are pathetic. Just cuz some players from the 90s had trouble with the law doesn't mean we should ignore those problems with potential draftees.

No thanks to Justice. He can be a Commander. He'd fit right in with Sean Taylor.

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
Hailmary said:
Hester is NOT a second day pick. True he was hurt by the fact that he was moved back and forth between wr and db and didn't have a true position, but he's so electric as a returner that he'll merit a second rd pick.

A lot will depend on how he performs in Indy, but I can see him going late 1, early 2nd.

That GM would need his head examined if hester goes late 1 early 2.

I wouldn't take him before round 3.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Rack said:
Some of you are pathetic. Just cuz some players from the 90s had trouble with the law doesn't mean we should ignore those problems with potential draftees.

No thanks to Justice. He can be a Commander. He'd fit right in with Sean Taylor.

I don’t think that anyone is begging JJ and Parcells to draft thugs and outlaws or to ignore the past transgressions of potential prospects.

ghst187

Reaction score
Winston and Hester on day 1 would be a total disaster....I wouldn't touch Hester until the 5th round or later and Winston has some thug in him too.
There will be much better players on the board in the first, if not, we should trade down..