Twitter: Updated MVP Odds

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Has to be Tyreek, I agree with above. Patty is a shadow of himself and their O looks miserable since they lost him. Hurts has weapons, Brock has weapons, Dak has weapons. Patty has 1 weapon and he's struggling. That says a lot, but I can see one of the QB's getting it foolishly

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Has to be Tyreek, I agree with above. Patty is a shadow of himself and their O looks miserable since they lost him. Hurts has weapons, Brock has weapons, Dak has weapons. Patty has 1 weapon and he's struggling. That says a lot, but I can see one of the QB's getting it foolishly
Mahomes i still the single best QB in the league but he's showing that even the best can't overcome garbage at the WR position.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Who are the biased idiots who vote for this MVP crap???

What has Purdy shown when he has missed several starters? He's 0-3! Yet, he's loaded with the best and most weapons around him at RB, WRs, TE, Oline, best O-Coordinator/playcaller and a Top 5 Defense.

DAK doesn't have any of that, yet Dak has carried this team to a 9-3 record with an average Oline, no running attack, only 1 legit weapon at WR, unproven young TE, new playbook, new playcaller and a Defense that has been constantly burned by better teams.
Purdy isnt winning the MVP. No way

I hear you on the weapons.
But although Dallas' weapons aren't quite as good as the 49ers, their Offensive line ranks well ahead of San Francisco's this year
Last 2 rankings I saw had Dallas 4th and 6th, and SF 14th and 11th.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I think Purdy is excellent and will grow into a fantastic NFL QB. But That offense is too stacked to say he alone is the MVP.
Yupppp

If Romo can't win in 2014 because of DeMarco/Dez, then how in the hell can Purdy with CMC, Deebo, & Kittle,

DFWJC

Reaction score
Mahomes i still the single best QB in the league but he's showing that even the best can't overcome garbage at the WR position.
Surround Mahomes with either the 49ers or Cowboys' offensive roster and it would be comical to see how much he would put up.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Yupppp

If Romo can't win in 2014 because of DeMarco/Dez, then how in the hell can Purdy with CMC, Deebo, & Kittle,
Yes...no way Purdy win it.

Please the league-wide perception for him is not there yet anyway.
But add in the very real CMC threat to steal votes and he is out.

Motorola

Reaction score
Tyreek would get my vote, but I doubt a non QB will be given a real chance.
Just like the Heisman Trophy -it's basically a QB award.
Since the turn of the century (2000-2022), only 4 non-QBs have been selected (3 RBs, 1 WR).
The four finalists for the ceremony ( this upcoming Saturday Dec. 9th) were announced earlier today - all were QBs.

So come Saturday night, the Heisman Trophy will go to a quarterback for the 20th time out of 24 years in the 21st century.

Coincidentally, the NFL MVP breakdown totals for this century are identical--- since the year 2000 only 4 non-QBs have won it -- (all 4 were RBs)
2000 - Marshall Faulk
2005 - Shaun Alexander
2006 - LaDainian Tomlinson
2012- Adrian Peterson

Last edited:

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Who are the biased idiots who vote for this MVP crap???

What has Purdy shown when he has missed several starters? He's 0-3! Yet, he's loaded with the best and most weapons around him at RB, WRs, TE, Oline, best O-Coordinator/playcaller and a Top 5 Defense.

DAK doesn't have any of that, yet Dak has carried this team to a 9-3 record with an average Oline, no running attack, only 1 legit weapon at WR, unproven young TE, new playbook, new playcaller and a Defense that has been constantly burned by better teams.
ROFL. Good stuff, my man.

Garoppolo and Kaepernick made the Super Bowl. Purdy took over for Garoppolo who made 1 Super Bowl and another NFC Championship game, so Jimmy was already getting the Niners to deep postseason runs. Purdy taking over for Jimmy is the same thing as Mac Jones taking over for Tua or Hurts in Alabama. It makes no difference, because 49ers are the Bama of the NFL. Quarterback is disposable.

3 of his TDs yesterday were YAC TDs. 6 yard passes went for 30 or 40 yards because McCaffrey or Samuel or Kittle had so much room to run. Even on First Things First they talked about how none of his passes yesterday were over 16 air yards but he ended up with 300 yards passing probably 200 of those YACs and 4 TDs - only 1 wasn't Samuel or McCaffrey running 40 yards to paydirt.

This guy has no arm, can't throw deep, without just one of his weapons look like doggie poop. Without one linemen you can forget it. Once the 49ers' roster declines, do we honestly believe this guy will will them to consistently above .500 records or is he just gonna get run out of town like Kaepernick?

I can't wait till this bum gets shipped to Cleveland just like his buddy Jimmy.

Signed, your biggest Purdy hater.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Garoppolo and Kaepernick made the Super Bowl. Purdy took over for Garoppolo who made 1 Super Bowl and another NFC Championship game, so Jimmy was already getting the Niners to deep postseason runs. Purdy taking over for Jimmy is the same thing as Mac Jones taking over for Tua or Hurts in Alabama. It makes no difference, because 49ers are the Bama of the NFL. Quarterback is disposable.

3 of his TDs yesterday were YAC TDs. 6 yard passes went for 30 or 40 yards because McCaffrey or Samuel or Kittle had so much room to run. Even on First Things First they talked about how none of his passes yesterday were over 16 air yards but he ended up with 300 yards passing probably 200 of those YACs and 4 TDs - only 1 wasn't Samuel or McCaffrey running 40 yards to paydirt.

This guy has no arm, can't throw deep, without just one of his weapons look like doggie poop. Without one linemen you can forget it. Once the 49ers' roster declines, do we honestly believe this guy will will them to consistently above .500 records or is he just gonna get run out of town like Kaepernick?

100% facts!!! ^^^^

Yet, we get some Cowboys fans bragging about Purdy and how they wish he was our QB.
:facepalm:

1942willys

Reaction score

I needed a good laugh. This post is the perfect example of cowboy homerism.

conner01

Reaction score
He just has to learn to throw and get down and catch it too lol
It’s almost criminal to have him as your QB and not have Atleast decent weapons for him

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Anyone but a 49er or Eagle please. If for no other reason, get it from them Dak!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't like the argument of "his team is stacked so he shouldn't be MVP".....I get it in theory but its not Purdy's fault that he has a great team around him.

BUT....it is kind of crazy that guys like Deebo can catch a 15 yard pass and take it for 80 yards and they will give Purdy credit for it. Or how Hurts has 13 one yard rushing touchdowns because his linemen pushes his butt..

Honestly if you said CMC is the MVP I could get behind it. Doesn't feel right to say its Purdy.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Tyreek would get my vote, but I doubt a non QB will be given a real chance.

If he gets 2k how do they ignore it? That’s something that’s never been done and his team is fighting for a top seed as well. It will be an injustice if he gets over looked IMO.