Updated Top 100 Free Agents

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Hardman is coming off groin surgery and will almost surely stay in KC. Chark is in Carolina today.

Seems like OBJ is the focus but how about bringing back Randall Cobb? He had a great year here and only got to play with Dak for 5 games.

KDM256

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of A'Shawn Robinson. Could make an huge impact on our defensive line. Make it happen Jerry!

Rayman70

Reaction score
WR Isaiah McKensie was just released by the Bills. We might wanna get this dude. He's an improvement over what we have currently outside of Ceedee.

exciter

Reaction score
I want the following:
OG: Isaiah Wynn
WR: D.J. Chark
DT: A'Shawn Robinson
DT: Hankins
RB: Darrell Henderson
LB: Wagner (I know it's not going to happen.)
Wynn has missed 37 games in 5 seasons. You figure they need a Ra Ra guy in the IR room? We could probably get from Malik what we can get from Henderson, if not more. Robinson has been a borderline bust never coming close to his college hype. Two teams have washed their hands of him and the rumors of him being lazy or unfocused are becoming harder to deny and ignore!

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Wynn has missed 37 games in 5 seasons. You figure they need a Ra Ra guy in the IR room? We could probably get from Malik what we can get from Henderson, if not more. Robinson has been a borderline bust never coming close to his college hype. Two teams have washed their hands of him and the rumors of him being lazy or unfocused are becoming harder to deny and ignore!
yeah but if robinson is a rotation guy with Hankins i think he can be a fit, he's got to be better than Bohanna. as for Wynn, this is they kind of guy they go after former 1st round pick playing tackle when he should have been a guard that was injured alot. ALA mark colombo

exciter

Reaction score
yeah but if robinson is a rotation guy with Hankins i think he can be a fit, he's got to be better than Bohanna. as for Wynn, this is they kind of guy they go after former 1st round pick playing tackle when he should have been a guard that was injured alot. ALA mark colombo
Colombo had one catastrophic injury that took time to heal. Wynn has had one injury after another. If I remember correctly Colombo was picked up in season after multiple injuries to several players. He was basically desperation grasping at straws signing… not someone they picked up to rely on during FA!

conner01

Reaction score
I want the following:
OG: Isaiah Wynn
WR: D.J. Chark
DT: A'Shawn Robinson
DT: Hankins
RB: Darrell Henderson
LB: Wagner (I know it's not going to happen.)
Don’t set your expectations that high lol
We aren’t gonna buy that many groceries

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
A guy like Jarvis Landry is all we need to round out the WR's. Take Mayer the TE in the first round and call it a day. Get a back in the 3rd or 4th round.
I can def agree ........he was one of the best slot receivers in the league a few years ago.